LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Wore Nappies & Sucked Lollipop To Gain Access To Elderly Women

LMFAO This part was just to funny, here's your money back. : "When he saw the officers, he threw the wallet in a courtyard, but kept the money stuffed in his diaper where it was recovered and returned to the victim,' the police spokesman said. :wtf2::roflmao:

How did he look like a toddler? Was he a dwarf? He looked like a grown man to me and could people really tell the difference between a real toddler and a over sized toddler that is actually a man? Height would give it away.

His arrest probably had something to do with the "penal" code. He'll go to court, but is he "incontinent" to stand trial? Will he face a jury of his pee-ers? If they do need a jury, they could always come to this forum: a place that can easily supply 12 people who wear diapers.

Stories like this make me wonder why mankind has survived as long as it has... sigh- makes me ashamed to be in this century when someone pulls stunts like this... just shaking my head at the sheer stupidity of people and I can only imagine how the cops probably felt about this creep- lol.

So he was a thief who dressed like a toddler so no one would take him seriously. Never mind the fact that he was robbing people, he will be known as the diaper man. He must have taken notes from Lisa Nowak, if you are going to commit a serious crime, get caught wearing diapers.