LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going outside during winter with a diaper on.

This winter has given me many opportunities to go outside with a diaper under my clothes in the snow. Recently, I have taken to wearing a diaper under my clothes while shoveling my driveway. I find that it is rather comfortable to be padded while outside in the cold. Diapers not only help keep you warm under your clothes ;) but feels great too! What are your favorite winter activities to do while diapered?

I've never really understood the heat retention problem others complain about. I live in Florida and in the middle of the summer (110 plus degree) when I sweat, my diaper just absorbs it. Yes I often need to change more because of it, but I'd hardly call that a problem or a reason not to wear one.

Can someone please explain what the problem is then, especially in the winter?

I sometimes walk my dog while wearing one :) normally it's because I was already wearing it and realized it was time to walk my dog. I like how I can give myself a bit of extra warmth if I want to haha ;)

For me, since I wear diapers all the time, and happen to live in a place that isn't exactly warm in winter, I'm quite accustomed to going out in the cold while diapered. It's not that big a deal for me, though I will say, it makes wetting feel that much more pleasant--for a few minutes, anyway.

Ain't no big deal B) I wear diapers 24/7 including sometimes working outdoors in the winter and summer too. Never uncomfortable and you get used to it. I wouldn't be concerned about an unexpected trip to the hospital, they've seen it all (or soon will) I'd probably just say "STFU and load me in the ambulance dam%it" :roflmao: I'm not a "good patient" :whistling: Getting arrested while wearing flower print panties was a bigger problem and I made it through that OK :blush: so this ain't nuthin!

Ain't no big deal B) I wear diapers 24/7 including sometimes working outdoors in the winter and summer too. Never uncomfortable and you get used to it. I wouldn't be concerned about an unexpected trip to the hospital, they've seen it all (or soon will) I'd probably just say "STFU and load me in the ambulance dam%it" :roflmao: I'm not a "good patient" :whistling: Getting arrested while wearing flower print panties was a bigger problem and I made it through that OK :blush: so this ain't nuthin!

In all the times I have ever worn out in public I have never changed out of a diaper let alone into a new one. I have been fairly wet before but just wait to get home to change. I think it would be a hassle to change in a public restroom. Maybe I will have to one day though.

In regards to a wet diaper getting cold out in the winter, I have never been wet while out during the winter. The dry diaper does act as a nice insulator for the nether region and it is quite comfortable. Even in the summer I don't mind the extra material and added heat. It's not really a big deal in my opinion.