LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

worried about airline travel, specifically with luggage

I will be leaving for colorado in 10 days. I really don't want to toss my bad dragon dildo or my two pacifiers. that's really all I have in terms of "suspicious luggage". I would really really love it if I didn't have to worry about it. I was just reading up online and apparently the airlines love to question people about this kinda shit. I really can't afford for that to happen considering I am travelling with my mom. So I have the option of throwing away over 100 dollars worth of valuable equipment, or I risk the event of my mom seeing the shit I am trying to travel with. I would really appreciate some guidance.

Put the 'suspicious luggage' in a carry on backpack and at the bottom. The airlines won't search it, but just put it through a machIne to detect for guns or bombs and stuff like that. If you lay low and wear the backpack on your back, then they might not even check it. I got away doing it millions of times. And that was when I was traveling from CA to NY. I had to go to two airports each time because of plane sizes. I've traveled with things like that and they haven't questioned my bag at all.

Put the 'suspicious luggage' in a carry on backpack and at the bottom. The airlines won't search it, but just put it through a machIne to detect for guns or bombs and stuff like that. If you lay low and wear the backpack on your back, then they might not even check it. I got away doing it millions of times. And that was when I was traveling from CA to NY. I had to go to two airports each time because of plane sizes. I've traveled with things like that and they haven't questioned my bag at all.

that doesn't sound real at all. last time I went to an air port they had the x ray machine.

that doesn't sound real at all. last time I went to an air port they had the x ray machine.

Well, what airline do you use? The X-ray machine for your bags doesn't see what's inside, it just detects metals Lund in guns and bombs and knives and such. I was just stating my experience. I'm sorry. There is no need to act like I made up a lie,

Well, what airline do you use? The X-ray machine for your bags doesn't see what's inside, it just detects metals Lund in guns and bombs and knives and such. I was just stating my experience. I'm sorry. There is no need to act like I made up a lie,

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that :( I'm just irritable about this topic is all.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that :( I'm just irritable about this topic is all.

I was trying to help you out. What airline do you use? Some search more thouroghly than others. I have traveled Jet Blue and a few others, but no longer Jet Blue for political reasons. Jet Blue didn't search the carry on i had on my back while I was traveling with my grandmother.

Those x-ray machines are highly detailed and those attendants have watched enough stuff go through them to get a really good idea of piecing it all together. They pick up more than just metal and can get enough shading for all kinds of materials. You're probably better off putting them in a clear Ziploc bag, then in a regular bag you check with the rest of your luggage. Chances are they will still see it regardless of whether or not you take it on the plane or check it. Either way they may recognize it enough to not care (after all they are looking for bombs not didlos), or they will still search your bag. If that happens you, and your bag, won't be around a bunch of people (or your mom) to get embarrassed about it. At the most you'll get your bag from the pickup area with one of those tags that says they looked inside of it. After all, a dildo is not on the dangerous materials/ no fly list so there's no reason why it wouldn't make it through with the rest of the luggage people check all the time.

I was trying to help you out. What airline do you use? Some search more thouroghly than others. I have traveled Jet Blue and a few others, but no longer Jet Blue for political reasons. Jet Blue didn't search the carry on i had on my back while I was traveling with my grandmother.

Any searching is done by the TSA not individual airlines.

Shy-Diapers, Baby Brian is right about those X-Ray machines detecting far more than just metal. Also, it's the TSA and not the airlines that are doing the screenings, but the level of screening the TSA does can vary from airline to airline. JetBlue is a budget airline that doesn't fly internationally, so they're not as appealing of a target for potential terrorists. Larger airlines like Delta and United that offer international flights are more likely to be targeted by terrorists, so the TSA usually subjects passengers on those airlines to more rigorous screenings. (Smaller airports that fly very small flights may have no TSA presence at all.) The screening process also tends to differ from airport to airport. The bag searches I've received flying out of California seem much less thorough than the ones I've received on the east coast. (In California, the TSA seems to check passenger IDs multiple times while they usually only check it once on the east coast in my experience.) I usually travel with some electronics and multiple sets of headphones that make my bag look like it has wires in it, and I've never been questioned about this. (The agents see that my bag is open, that the wires are connected to headphones, and then move on.) The most the TSA has ever asked me to do is to turn my camera on, which is a standard procedure to ensure that it doesn't contain hidden explosives. My experience has been similar to yours though, and the TSA has never really questioned me about what I travel with.

You guys worry so much, Ive flown with my pacifer many times, every time i just throw it in my laptop bag and walk thew with no problem, Ive never been asked what it was.

Dont carry it, most air ports in the USA use full body scanners, and well they wont "see it" on the scanner they will see you have "something" in your pockets and ask you to remove it.

Being incontinent I've had the unfortunate timing to be in a extremely wet diaper while still having to try and get through security as fast as I could. Even still, I went through the body scanner with absolutely no problem. I'm sure they had to of known, but they didn't even bat an eye at me.

I've also had my diaper dry or slightly wet going through those scanners (Florida, New York, Michigan, Colorado, and California since 2001). And I always carry a few changes with my carry on too. Each time I went through without a problem.

Putting stuff like that in your checked luggage is usually the best answer. We've traveled with our "toys" all over the globe but always put them in the bags we check. Not sure what all the panic is about flying diapered. I do it all the time and don't give it a second thought. Never been questioned about it, even had to go through soaked in Ontario, CA a few years back (running a bit late) and no reaction. I really do try not to be wet going through security, but sometimes it can't be helped. Same with carry on bags, always have a couple of diapers in there with my zip lock bag of changing supplies which I do make sure is on top.

so what I am worried about is if I put all my stuff in my checked bag, is it going to show up on some sort of list or is it going to give me a notification card if they take my stuff? I am traveling with my mom (hopefully for the last time in a very long time). I am worried about what will happen if I am found with two pacifiers, a dildo, and a diaper. I have one diaper left and I want to put all that stuff in my bag. I really really really don't want my mom to see it and I will be careful how I pack it. I just really really want this to work because I am not going to leave it at my house and risk my parents finding it which I know they will be digging through my room to clean it while I'm gone. The very last thing I want on my mind is the thought of them finding damning stuff which would just embarrass me. So yeah it is vital that I take this stuff on the airplane otherwise I will have to just throw it out which would be a gigantic waste of money.

Seriously, They don't want your diapers, your pacifiers, or your dildo. put it in checked and be done with it. ;) If as you say, your traveling with your mother, then how is it she is going to clean your room back home? :huh:

Seriously, They don't want your diapers, your pacifiers, or your dildo. put it in checked and be done with it. ;) If as you say, your traveling with your mother, then how is it she is going to clean your room back home? :huh:

because she'll clean my room when she comes home

Air security in the US is handled by the TSA - not individual airlines - there is NO WAY they would let a backpack go through unchecked or unscanned - that has been so ever since 9/11.