LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU IS BACK

suzuki2011

We need to treat them like a start-up again... in that they are new and figuring out their costs. Prices will likely come down and discounts return after they have had time to negotiate with the shipping companies and import new product. In the meantime it wouldn't hurt to spend a little more to help them get going!

• Like 1

I never tried ABU under old management but I am going to wait-and-see if you will- wait and see how they do and how they pull it off and if they decide some boner moves like the old people at ABU did and to see if they improve on shipping issues, order taking issues as well.

Glad to hear that they're back in business and under new management. I just hope that the new management doesn't make the same mistakes as the old management that scared me away from the company every time I came close to placing an order. I definitely think ABU has some amazing designs though, and would like to see them succeed.

When a company ownership is transferred, with that goes everything unless otherwise specified. Now if the old company closed and a new one is here, then the new one probably isn't obligaed to handle the issues of the old one. But just because of closing does not free a company from it's oblgations. There are specific steps you must take when winding up a business and you must pay your debts and fill or refund orders which are paid for before you can close down. Closing without doing that is fraudulent and wil net you serious jail-time :whistling: And do note the "paid for" part- the closing company does not have to send anything which has not been billed and/or paid. At this point it seems there's only ben a new owner- not a closing- though I don't know that for sure, It shouldn't be too long before we see what's going on and if history is going to repeat itself

When a company ownership is transferred, with that goes everything unless otherwise specified. Now if the old company closed and a new one is here, then the new one probably isn't obligaed to handle the issues of the old one. But just because of closing does not free a company from it's oblgations. There are specific steps you must take when winding up a business and you must pay your debts and fill or refund orders which are paid for before you can close down. Closing without doing that is fraudulent and wil net you serious jail-time :whistling: And do note the "paid for" part- the closing company does not have to send anything which has not been billed and/or paid. At this point it seems there's only ben a new owner- not a closing- though I don't know that for sure, It shouldn't be too long before we see what's going on and if history is going to repeat itself

I'm sure you're right. One of the things that having 50 States and their lesser subdicisions brings is a plethora of laws, of which sometimes makes little sense :0 Many things would be easier or better if this weren't so, Rather than making a rant over my pet peeves we'l just go with waiting and seeing what happens next :)

I'm sure you're right. One of the things that having 50 States and their lesser subdicisions brings is a plethora of laws, of which sometimes makes little sense :0 Many things would be easier or better if this weren't so, Rather than making a rant over my pet peeves we'l just go with waiting and seeing what happens next :)