LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

torture

2sail2

I do not trust the lamescream media as far as I can throw them. They never said a word about Jonathan Gruber until he showed up on YouTube. Whenever the IRS politically motivated attack on the Tea Party came up, the major media would bring up som "hot [read minor, being peddled as earthshaking]" story about Chris Christy and the lane closures at the NJ end of the George Washington Bridge. which it turned out he had noting to do wiht

This "turture" story didn't go anywhere when it was current 10 years ago. Nobody in the Real World gave a fig if Al Qaeada members were being tortured and probably secretly thought "Good: after what those bastards did to us; give 'em more!"

The problem I had with it was that many of the detainees were turned over to us by the Northern Alliance, who supported the Soviets in the 1980's; therefore our enemies. They were not vetted to see if they were real baddies or just individuals that the NA wanted to put the screws to and hoping we would do their dirty work for them

The people who say that (waterboearding) is not torture are lyingo on ideological grounds. There was a challenge to the conservative radio jocks to go through waterboarding to see if it was or was not torture. The only one who took it up was Eric "Mancow" and he says that it was. He is libertarian Right so I'll go with his assessment

Why not describe waterboarding and tell us what it feels like. Have you ever nearly drowned? I have come close

Now, I have not problem torturing these clowns. they do it themselves. Find out what the Taliban did to anyone who had a TV set in Afghanistan. So I see nothing immoral about doing business with barbarians in the manner that barbarians do business. If the Tals want to side in with Al Qaeda who attacked us then they get treated accordingly. If we were fighting Germans, French, Brits or Italians that would be one thing, but we are fighting those who spit on civilized laws as weakness. So, as with the Comanches in the Aemrican west, let us fight them on their own terms and beat them at their own game. I know a few tricks that we should apply to them to show them just what CAN be done to them. And after the first does, to make sure that they babbled freely I would tell them. If you are lying, when we find out, we can make it much worse for you"

• Like 1

The debate over whether waterboarding is torture by comparing it to the rack is a difference in degree, not of kind, and is called "separating the flyshit from the pepeer". Such debates are evasions and seek to distract by emphasizin minutia over substance. Any side that claims to be principled and does this gets what it deserves, and the Right got what it deserved in 2006 and 2008. Given any affinity to principled action and though, and given the harsh lessons handed out by Reality, this should not be a steep learning curve

As to whether or not turture is effective depends on the skill of the interrogators at making the subject feel isolatede and betrayed by his confederates and hopeless and certain that things can get worse if deceit is tried. Read 1984; especially the part about brainwashing, which was used quite effectively in the Korean War by the North

Now, to answer the question

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how+is+waterboarding+done

I agree with you all the way. In fact Dr. Guillotine tried to dvelop a beheading device that would execute as cleanly and mercifully as possible given the circumstances. Beyond that, beheadings as execution for crimes in the West were always attempted as cleanly as possible. One of the favorite "tricks" of the executioner was to stand behind the guest of honpr with hs sword in his hand, he did not use an axe because it would not cut cleanly, and say to his assistant, "Boy, go fetch my sword" and the assistant would go over to a rack on which were a few large swords. Naturally the condemn aristocrat would keep his or her eye on the doings of the assistant, during which time the executioner would take care of business with a swift, hopefully clean, strike, hopefully, to make the best of a bad situation. Executioners reputations were made on keeping the situation from being a fiasco

What purpose could this report serve since criminal behavior was claimed by no criminal charges and prison time are recommended and this is all old news anyway. It is the socrched-earth politics of a tantrun-thuowing sore loser who just wants to "throw shit in the gears"

There is one good to come of it. It will inflame our enemies and we can pour large measures of salt in the wounds by really slapping them around (like we should have anyway) and making them feel really helpless. They are lawless barbarians anyway. Maybe a good hard does of what a civilized people can do to them will get them on the right track

Yeah I agree.. I just see a lot of innocent people dying, you know how it goes they're crazy!

If those so-called "American citizens" have thrown in with the bad guys, they are bad guys and deserve what the bad guys get. Our job is to spray the Raid on the termites with as few casualties on OUR side as possible. If the "innocent Arabs" want to avoid collateral damage then let them help us do that by turning the bad guys in to us. Otherwise they are letting their backyard become a battlefield and that is what happens on battlefields

I have never died so I cannot speak to that

There were other operations besides getting bin Laden. We woterboarded Qalid Sheik Muhammed to get data on other operations that AQ was up to

Now as far as what was obtained. Neither of us was there. Those who claim that we got useful data WERE there. so, going in, they have the edge unless one caon prove or demonstrate otherwise

As to justification: The aggressor is responsible for the consequences of their actions by virtue of making the first move and thereby setting the terms and conditions of what follows. This was a sneak attack by an enemy who believes that anything goes. So, anything goes. They believe that it is perfectly fine to use deceit on "the infidel"; well, what goes around comes around and gets amped up. So, anything goes: PERIOD. It is not like we are fighting the French or Brits, with whom we have agreements on such things as POW's or even Iraq, which is a nation-state. Al Qaeda, IS, Al Musra et al believe in only one thing: Full speed ahead. Morally, we can do anything we want, whenever we want and however we want. They believe "anything goes" so anything goes. We can morally torture them becasue we want to hear them scream. It is like fighting aliens. There is no common ground of humanity with them. They believe "anything goes" and, as the aggressors, set the terms of what follows from their attack. So take them at their word: Anything goes and that is it