LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you give up diapers to be babied?

Yes, diapers are just a part of my whole little side. More importantly, my little side needs and craves that nurturing from mommy and if that meant giving up diapers then I'd do it. I won't lie and say I wouldn't miss them because I would.

I'm more of a DL but I've been wanting to be a daddy. I think I could give up diapers for the most part if I took on a little. I don't think it would be easy though.

Bittergrey, the problem here is that you are effectively asking people to choose between eating and drinking - as if that were either fair or reasonable (or even possible). Diapers are the single most important aspect of babying and removing diapers damages/destroys the entire concept of babying.

This is a choice I'd hate to make, because diapers have become a way to tend to parts of myself that are key to my feelings as a 'little girl'. When I was little (and now, even) I had wetting issues, but there was certainly no protection offered by my family, not even for bedtime (I got a plastic sheet, even when relatives were over). My daytime accidents were my own fault apparently, and my parents made it obvious they were deeply embarrassed by it. I was scolded often, and got used to hiding my accidents.

• Like 1

No they're not. You've just decided they are. Being an AB is a matter of personal definition, for one (so someone might see themselves as an ageplayer or a little or an AB or all three). For another thing, despite what you think, not all babies wear diapers. Bittergrey mentions 'Elimination Communication' in the very first post - so you can genuinely play a little baby without ever wearing a diaper. Just because diapers are compulsory for babyhood for YOU doesn't mean they are for everybody.

Oops. I feel like I've made a bit an oopsie by expressing myself so quickly and not going into details.

Diapers are obviously wonderful. I love them, and wearing them was really special for me. Obviously what I do what not be the same without them. However they are not the most important part of my experience. To me, each part kinda feels like an equal part to a whole. Diapers are one part. "Mommy" talking to me like a baby is one part of it. Maybe playing with a rattle or another baby toy is another. Being fed baby food or mushy food another.

To me this question just clicked in my head as "do you want 90% of what you want, or just 10%". Losing many many parts of being babied that I love instead of simply one part of being babied. If I had to make this choice, I would make it that way. Obviously it would be a loss either way, It wouldn't be 100% of what I want though.

• Like 1

'As a scientist' hooey - like all identity labels, you get to decide for yourself if you identify as an adult baby or a little or a DL. It's similar to people defining their sexuality, it's a matter of the label you personally feel fits to describe you and your experiences. They're broad labels and that's okay. I'm not saying we can't make a general definition of something, just that there's always a certain amount of wiggle-room in choosing a label that describes your identity. Someone who roleplays they're a toddler in pull-ups may consider themselves an 'adult baby'. Someone who sees themselves as emotionally a very small child may consider themselves an 'adult baby'. And someone who simply sees themselves as an adult forced to act like a baby may, also, claim the term 'adult baby'.

Oh and defining your sexuality based on your own opinion is the product of the least scientific and least rigorous 'science' ever developed since alchemy ie Gender Studies. In proper science there are actually 'right answers'. Human behaviour might be less precise because our knowledge is less and the complexity is extremely high.

My point was that you and you alone can determine your feelings on things and how you wish to describe yourself, and that 'AB' and 'ageplayer' are both extremely broad terms - limitations like 'diapers are compulsory for being an AB' or 'a stuffed toy dinosaur is compulsory for being an ageplayer' are both unnecessary and ridiculous. We can see that a wide variety of activities can fall under either label, and other labels, and it's up to the individual experiencing these things to decide which category, if any, they fit under. This is especially true for terms which are literally defined by the community of people living those experiences - the only way we have of knowing what experiences are part of being an AB are to ask those who identify as ABs.

haha, my reaction to that paragraph was pretty much the whole "jaw-dropped, finger pointing cartoon character" emotion. Speechless and yet still protesting at the same time! I'm still debating on whether or not to open my mouth >.>.

• 1 month later...

Hm thats a hard one. See I haven't ever actually been babied and have only ever tried drynights and that was only once since I live with family. I think if I could have a girlfriend who could baby me a little and accept my submissive side fully I could be happy with that without diapers. Yes I am a DL but right now I am living without them and there is allot of other ways for me to get my kicks. It's more that I have someone caring for me in that way I think that's important to me.