LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you give up diapers to be babied?

For discussion's sake, let's say that you had to choose between a life that included diapers (say with a wife who would be ok with diapers and whatever you wanted to do with them, but not baby you in any way and who wouldn't let anyone else baby you) or that included babying except for diapers (say with a wife who'd be happy to baby you in every other way, but swore by "elimination communication" or for some other reason would never accept recreational diaper use, even in secret).

Daily life with my fiancee/daddy is usually babying w/o diapers, mainly because diapers are expensive and are saved for all-out babying sessions, which are usually once every week or two. While I love my diapers though, the act of wearing them, wetting them, having them changed, in a manner that would be purely business and without any of the affection, cooing, teasing or tickling... they would lose a lot of their magic without that.

Nope, the real world holds more interest for me.

Diapers can be incorporated into regular life easily and discreetly.

Acting like a baby not so much.

I would give up lot for diapers, can't think of much that I would give them up for.

As the number of people who can remember what it was like to be a baby can probably be counted on the the thumbs of both hands, how is anyone going to know that they are getting real coca-cola?

Even though it is a tough choice in the end I would have to say that I would stick with diapers. That is where my love for this lifestyle started and in the end I would want to stick with what brought me into the lifestyle. Being babied would have to go bye-bye if I had to choose.

As the number of people who can remember what it was like to be a baby can probably be counted on the the thumbs of both hands, how is anyone going to know that they are getting real coca-cola?

Tough choice considering I am an ABDL and diapers are a very important par of my little lifestyle and I am emotionally attached to them in many ways. If it came down to it, I would keep my diapers and give up being babied. I would try to replace being babied with other aspects of emotional connection and continue to enjoy my diapers.

I could not give up my diapers. They are imprinted into my sexuality. They are amazing visual stimulus during sexual arousal and foreplay. When I say amazing I mean truly amazing almost like magic. Consider this, when I see a fluffy white cotton diaper I can immediately feel my penis engorging with blood and becoming erect! I must be classified as a diaper lover.