LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting to sleep?

I have found that my insomnia has been getting worse and worse these past few months, and at the same time I'm growing tired of pills/medication to shut down my brain so I can sleep.

One thought that has stood out to me is to wear diapers to bed more often which seems to have helped me in the past. Has anyone found diapers improving insomnia? Has any specific bedtime rituals improved the experience of getting to sleep?

Any advice on selling a diaper friendly mommy type partner on the idea?

Well insomnia might mean that these won't work for you (not sure how insomnia works! But also different things work for different people!), but I find that chamomile tea / no computer or TV for a while (like at least 30 mins) before bedtime / no coffee after like 4pm (unless I'm fine with going to bed later) are usually pretty good helpers for getting to bed. A bedtime story is also sometimes very helpful =3.

The ole fashion milk and cookies and definitely lights out - no nighty nite lite.

Definitely recommend minimum of 30 minutes down time before going horizontal.

You are wearing your very own personal potty (diapers) relax have a glass or two

of water slowly ease it down relax you are getting very sleepy - very sleepy

don't pay any attention

I have found that my insomnia has been getting worse and worse these past few months, and at the same time I'm growing tired of pills/medication to shut down my brain so I can sleep.

One thought that has stood out to me is to wear diapers to bed more often which seems to have helped me in the past. Has anyone found diapers improving insomnia? Has any specific bedtime rituals improved the experience of getting to sleep?

There is a correlation some people can have with wearing diapers and sleeping better. The bigger your comfort level is with wearing a diaper, then the more relaxed you are likely to be as well. This realization in turn helps you sleep just a little bit better.

I'll speek for myself when saying that I have found that diapers do help me sleep more comfortably, even though I'm not a bedwetter. Some other non-bedwetters say that diapers distract them from falling asleep, but that isn't the case for me. From the day I was born until last June I slept with my blankey everynight and I depended on the feeling of comfort and security it gave me. Once I moved out of my parents' place I was forced to leave it behind and my quality of sleep and ability to fall asleep sharply declined. Once I started putting a diaper on before bed my troubles disapeared. I also found that a good amount of exercise and eliminating caffeine, even in the morning, also helps.

When you say "Pacifier" you have said a mouthful

paci2.jpg

Guest YoungZeppelin

Pre diaper... Woke up a lot.. Half the time to pee, the other cuz anxiety.

Post diaper/current time,.... Sleep like a baby with a few wakeups... But I do life in a college town so it's always noisy.