LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Actress Would Be Your Perfect Mommy?

Just wondered; of all the beautiful actresses out there in filmland, who would be your ideal mommy? I`m currently watching Carnivale, and mine would definitely be Cynthia Ettinger. If you have seen the show, she is the one playing the plump, sexy, beautiful, and delicious stripper. She is what a mommy should look like. :thumbsup:

So tell me, who would be your choice? :)

Excellent choice... she's also in "Deadwood" playing part of an acting troupe. My first choice would be Mary Louise Masterson, the actress most recently of "Weed" and "The West Wing," she's got that soft but stern countenance that does it for me.

Mo

Just wondered; of all the beautiful actresses out there in filmland, who would be your ideal mommy? I`m currently watching Carnivale, and mine would definitely be Cynthia Ettinger. If you have seen the show, she is the one playing the plump, sexy, beautiful, and delicious stripper. She is what a mommy should look like. :thumbsup:

So tell me, who would be your choice? :)

I think Lizzie Mcguire's mom would be perfect. She just seems so nice and perfect. She's smart and enjoys talkin with her children, unlike my foster mom or real mom. My real mom isn't that smart while my foster mom well we didn't have the connection like Lizzie and her mom do.

Hi Everyone!,

I have to say I would love either Eva Longoria (spelling?) or Demi More. If I need to kick Ashton Kutcher ass to get her I would do that in a second! I have tons of other choices, but I'll have to gather my thoughts and think of some more! :thumbsup:

I am a bit older so I could only think of Juliett Mills.

post-2066-1157408745_thumb.jpg

You might remember her from Nanny and the Professor.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Mine would be the same actress I want to see diapered and that is Kristen Bell. She would be perfect. :)

post-2066-1157408745_thumb.jpg

I am a bit older so I could only think of Juliett Mills.

You might remember her from Nanny and the Professor.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Is she the one that is Hayley Mills's sister? I am assuming so. So would you want her to be your mummy as she looked then and in that picture, or as she is now?

I'm gonna REALLY show my age, and admit that I'd love to have Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins put me in my diapers! She's still in pretty good shape even now, but back in that movie (still one of my all-time faves), she's teh Hotness.

But meanwhile back in the Now, I could die and go to heaven if Julianne Moore was my mommy for a delicious while.... mmmm. Yes I love British women :thumbsup:

wv

• 1 month later...