LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Your Favorite Radio Stn

I do alot of travelling up and down the east coast and got wondering what's your favorite radio station (and let us know what type of music they play)? May help us all out when driving and save us from having to keep hitting the scan buttun on the radio.

If you are driving thru Pocono's or North West NJ tune into 93.5 WSBG, it's good 'classic rock' with few commericials.

I don't really listen to any radio stations. But at work the radio is set to the local station Lincs FM at 102.2. It is alright and it sometimes plays songs that I know which is cool. The annoying thing is that they have the country music chart on a Monday evening, so I end up switching it off and turning my iPod up to the highest volume so that I have something good to listen to.

Well I was hoping to get more of a reply on this thread, ;however about THAT Country stuff, I don't mind the occassional country song (or was that western?)I can only take so much; how many times in an hour can I hear about my GF leaving me, my truck not working and my momma' dying?

Yeah well on a Monday it is the country chart, so it is like two hours of country music. The first couple of weeks I was working at that time, I didn't even really realise that it wa country music because I wasn't really listening to it properly. Then the third week I realised. The fourth week I had my iPod on for the entire four hours, and then last Monday I had the radio on until 8, then had my iPod on for the last two hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I live in Venice, Ut. There are virtually no good radio stations in my opion in the area. There are alot of country staions, but I Do Not Like country! I used to live in Orem, Utah which is closer to Salt Lake City. I used to listen to a radio station called X96, it played punk rock, some alternative, and modern rock. The station sponsored many punk concerts such as; "The Warped Tour", "The Big Ass Show", "The Sno Core Tour" and various other music tours. I live in the southern part of Utah now and X96 will not broadcast down to where I live. That is why a car CD player is a must! :drive1: Coming Through!

Air America is probably the most consistent fave. As far as music stations go, even some of the best play a lot of "bad" music, as subjective as the term may be.

Radio 4 - I've heard it called Radio Bore but I love it! Regular global news coverage throughout the day , plays, stories, classical serials, politics, environmental issues, wildlife progs, comedy...etc... etc, but best of all, it's the BBC! - still the only decent public service broadcasting in the UK imo.

I love music but if I want to listen to it I play a CD - I like to choose it myself and not have it chosen for me by some radio producer.

D :) lly

I do alot of travelling up and down the east coast and got wondering what's your favorite radio station (and let us know what type of music they play)? May help us all out when driving and save us from having to keep hitting the scan buttun on the radio.

If you are driving thru Pocono's or North West NJ tune into 93.5 WSBG, it's good 'classic rock' with few commericials.

My favorite stations are (In no particular order)

WPKT, in CT, plays classical and talk radio

WPLR, in CT, Classic Rock, somwhere in the 99 freq (don't remember the .x)

FRANK, in ME, Classic Hits and Classic Rock, all the way at the very TOP of the range, 107.9

WitchCast, Internet Only, Plays Pagan and Celtic, www.WitchCast.com

I love NPR.

I'll second that!

Here in the Boston area, that's 90.9 WBUR-FM. Between that and AirAmerica on 1600 AM, I don't listen to a whole lot of music radio any more. But a good one (for rock) is Mike FM on 93.7-- one of those "we play everything" stations, like Billy Idol and the Black Eyed Peas and Frank Sinatra all back to back.

wv

Me, I vote for WTJU 91.9, Charlottesville VA, (see WTJU.NET if you like this)

Their claim to fame is a new type of music every hour or two, and (almost) never twice the same music.

I tell you what, you'll never be bored....

Dill Pickle

• 4 years later...

I listen to college stations and a unusual AM Stereo station that has no commercials :D That one is privately owned and he simply plays what he likes, which is a very diverse mix of everything except classical, gospel, and hip-hop B) Talk about a cool "toy" to own :thumbsup: You hear things on these stations that you won't hear on commercial stations of any format :) Commercial broadcasting of all kinds sucks- they lost touch with their listener base long ago :angry2: All they do now is try to compete with each other by offering the same thing their competition does :P which is why satellite radio is so popular now.

Bettypooh