LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Brand

Guest dl_aslee

Hum, guess two molicare threads got pinned, can that be fixed some how?

Anyways I'm excited about receiving my first package of super plus tomorrow. Apparently they wick better then the Abena's which I have been having problems. Though this is for the Extra and not the X-plus, I still need to try the medium X-plus as I got the Large originally and they were way to big and caused major leaks. I'm wondering if the Extra have a different polymer mix. Anyways going to post my whole experience in the Abena thread and I'll post my experience with the super plus once I can test them thoroughly.

Guest dl_aslee

Hum, guess two molicare threads got pinned, can that be fixed some how?

Anyways I'm excited about receiving my first package of super plus tomorrow. Apparently they wick better then the Abena's which I have been having problems. Though this is for the Extra and not the X-plus, I still need to try the medium X-plus as I got the Large originally and they were way to big and caused major leaks. I'm wondering if the Extra have a different polymer mix. Anyways going to post my whole experience in the Abena thread and I'll post my experience with the super plus once I can test them thoroughly.

Well I received them today, got my first one on and they seem to fit me a lot better then the Abena's. I have wet them a little and can't tell they are even wet. I'll comment more when I get chance to really try them out fully. But so far its a thumbs up over the Abena's, also the plastic is very quiet, I never really cared one way or another, just something to think about if you like the crinkle.

The Molicare and the Abenas are both premium diapers. The only thing better is cloth and it would be super bulky.

This is my thought.

Warning. I am an old fart and opinionated as hell!

I live in Canada, and have only been able to find Molicare's "Classic" and "Super" diapers (and not at very reasonable prices either!).

The absorbency level of the "Classic" is nowhere near what I require (I have never used more than one bag).

As for the "Super", I'm not really impressed with its overall performance, notwithstanding that it is quite comfortable and somewhat discreet. Even though it has dual layer tapes, they STILL have a tendency to come unstuck rather easily. Moreover, the padding in the front always seems to separate with active use/wear (Why is it assumed that adults who wear diapers have mobility restrictions? Don't the manufacturing companies realize that there are lots of active people in the world with bladder control problems?? :angry:); and the diaper does seem to have a relatively good level of [urine] absorbency. All these factors aside, I still wouldn't use Molicare simply because of their price (I paid just under CDN$100 for a case of Supers).

From my experiences with of all the diapers I have been able to find in Canada, nothing compares to Attends "Slip 10 Super Plus" (CDN$104 for a case of 112 diapers).

Guest dl_aslee

The Molicare and the Abenas are both premium diapers. The only thing better is cloth and it would be super bulky.

This is my thought.

Warning. I am an old fart and opinionated as hell!

Ya at this point I am not able to try out cloth, but plan on someday and I'm sure for home they are awesome. Certainly to bulky to hide under normal clothes though.

Guest dl_aslee

These do hold a lot, just not as much as the Abriform X-plus. The problem with the x-plus though can be them not wicking fast enough. You can easily flood these without worrying about them leaking as even when flooded the wick the pee up so fast that you actually feel it spreading up your backside. I usually pee in one big flood rather then a bunch of little ones, so it works really well. I also one day just kept peeing a little bit while I was playing games and what not, I think I was in it around 10 hours before it leaked, so if you want to be safe change it like 8 hours if you just do small pees often.

Now I want to try having the molicare inside with slits with a Abriform Extra on the outside, I have had problems with the Extra not wicking up the back, I'm not sure if it is just the Extra or if this happens in the x-plus also. I tried the x-plus once, but I got large which was way to big and so they consistently leaked in the back.

• 1 month later...

I love these Super Plus diapers I recently got (2 whole box to be exact). I love how they can hold pee without leaking and the extra bulkiness just to my liking - better than the attends I used to use. Now I can go to school in them without having to change at all most of the time.

Hi DiaperedForFun,

I like your spanking avatar and would like to know how I might get something similar to it? thanks, glenndl

• 1 month later...
Guest YkDave

FYI, anyone looking for moli's in canada, B4NS started selling moli super plus's a little while back. Ordered myself up a case last week, since im clear across the country i should be seeing them hopefully tomorrow. This will be my first try with the moli's, i hope they are everything i have always heard they were!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YkDave

Well, after using the moli super plus's for a few weeks i have to say a few words about them...

Their backing (stretchy kind of plastic, almost like rubber!) is awesome, i love the fact that they stay nice and snug for a long time where other types of diapers will just stretch and sag. The tapes seem to hold extremely well, never had an issue with one yet.

The absorbency seems to definately fall well behind that of a bambino and especially the abena x-plus and it would be nice if the 'fluff' would come up a little farther on the front.

But, nothing is perfect, take it or leave it. I will have to say, i dont think these would be my first choice when restocking, but they are up near the top of the list!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know a good online site to get the super plus? XPmedical seems to be about the only large distributer of these, and after how badly they fubar'd my last order, I have no desire to order any more from them (ordered 3 samples, only 1 of the samples was the correct one, the one I asked for).

dmponline.com seems to have them for a pretty good price, but I'd like to order some other stuff as well like abena abri-lets, which they dont have and I'd like to not waste money with multiple shipments.

• 2 months later...

post-23565-12474465124682_thumb.jpeg

Well nobody mentioned them, but i love the molicare mobile diapers. The super holds quite a lot of liquid and they do feel like wearing underwear. I always wear them with an onsie. That will help keep them in place when wet and very hard to notice when going out.

post-23565-12474465124682_thumb.jpeg

has anyone tried the molicare clasics??

I recently found a retailer locally that stocks molicares full line in there store (great find).

I went today to get some super plus but they were out of my size so i got the clasics and im not so sure im sitting here with two on right now and they still feel really thin any advice or news on these diapers??

The Classics are very thin and, last I checked, do not have leakguards (standing leg cuffs). They're the only Molicare product I've ever had a leak in. They are amazingly quiet, discreet, and comfortable though. Everything's a compromise.

i would agree that they are amazingly comfortable but i would not say quiet... they seem to be extreamly loud in my opinion but thats just me... they dont seem to bad deffinetly better than anything else i could have gotten now i just have to wait till monday for there deliver to be made so i can go get what i really want...

• 3 months later...

I just tried the Molicare Super last night. The tapes didn't hold up too well, but I'm glad they have double tapes for readjusting, and after readjusting, I got it right. It absorbed pretty well, and all was going good until the bottom tape broke on one side. It also was odd size-wise, but that could be because I am pretty near between sizes with Molicares. And I didn't like the breathable sides. But I still got Super Pluses waiting for a try, and hopefully they go better. Oh yeah, I also love the purple.

• 4 weeks later...

About a week ago, I tried the Molicare Super Plus. I've seen so many people say there are problems with the tapes holding, but I had no problems at all. They were large on me again, and they were very quiet, which surprised me. I was able to sneak around the house a while without really hearing myself crinkle. As for absorbency, I can't at all complain, because they still had a lot of dry area in them after a big flood when I had to take them off. I'm a fan for now, I just gotta try the Abena X-Plus to see which one I prefer.

• 4 months later...

Same diaper as far as I know, But they always were a great diaper. I remember when they added the T-Shape version of the super. It was quite thinner than the original. It basically had quite a bit more SAP. But that thing sure swelled up when wet, a bit more than the normal Super. They added the Air line of diapers with the breathable side panels as well. But the original is still available and is my daily wear. I just love them.:thumbsup:

Molicares are easily to most comfortable diaper for me and so far has been the only one I can fall asleep with it on. I wear just for fun so I rarely wear to bed. In my opinion I will still take an Abena X-Plus or a Secure X-Plus above them but if it is just for sleeping and comfort the Molicare is my pick.

I like the molicare fit - I just am not crazy about their design. I wish they would change their design...because their fit is really nice. Not too crazy about the purple and blue though - wish it was just white.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I like the molicare fit - I just am not crazy about their design. I wish they would change their design...because their fit is really nice. Not too crazy about the purple and blue though - wish it was just white.

I really think people underestimate what makes the Molicare Super Plus so good: it's the wicking (and stretchiness of the plastic - after a night the Tena was so loose by comparison)

About a year ago I started using them and found them more comfortable than the Abena X-plus I had been using. Really the first diaper that I felt would work 24/7 with me and certainly the first disposable that I've worn regularly and comfortably though the night. Just recently I bought a bag of Tena Slip Maxi and boy am I disappointing. Ten years ago I considered these the benchmark diaper but I'm really not impressed. They start thin ans swell up hugely at the front... yet with almost zero wicking, so the back is totally dry, even in the morning, when the Molicare would have used the whole available fluff. Finally the plastic on the Molicare is so stretchy, they are still a comfy snug fit after 8 hours, by which time the Tena is loose.

The purple color? Does not bother me one jot!

I just love the lilac color! Makes them stand out nicely between all the others :D

And IMHO the Super Plus are among the best. Combined with a MoliNea 15x60cm insert pad they easily last 12 hours before leaking. Being not that crap "cotton-feely" plastic they are a bit noisy but with jeans over them that's almost unnoticable. Not that I would care...

• 1 month later...