LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting to wear 24/7

You're taking a really long jump to be thinking about going 24/7 without enough experience to know what diapers you're going to use :huh: I'd suggest that instead of falling short of your goal that you move along more slowly and safely. Begin with trying different diapers till you find what you like, then wear for longer times until you know that you can manage this ;) I can understand the strong desire to just jump right in but there are going to have to be some changes in your lifestyle to really wear 24/7. Your clothes will have to conceal them, you'll need a plan for dealing with used diapers, you'll be needing changes when it may not be convenient, you'll need to have a diaper to change into wherever you go, and of course you'll need diapers which can takje a large chunk of your budget- and those are just the major points. It's not that it can't be done- I do it and so do many others here- but it takes a different approach to things which may not work for you :rolleyes: so slow down a bit. At your age you've got plenty of time to discover what you really need and what you really want, and time to make those fit into your life as best they can ;) I know it seems so appealing but once you're here a lot of that appeal goes away and wearing becomes more like a small usually pleasant part of your day instead of something very special :mellow: And sometimes it's not so pleasant like when you rip your pants at work or when your diaper leaks unexpectedly when you're out with friends :( When you wear 24/7 those kinds of things are in your future or have happened already; it just goes with the wearing :whistling: So take a deep breath, make a plan to try different diapers (samples are relatively cheap and easy to get) then look to see where you need to go with this. I'll never go back from 24/7 but it's not for everybody and there's nothing wrong with that. They should be to you what you want them to be and you should do what you really want to do whatever that is. If your destiny is to go 24/7 it will happen; if it's not for you then you'll find where you're happiest at with this. There's no race, no 'holy grail' to acquire and no medals given for being 24/7- it's just one of the many points along the path of diaper wearing you can be on B) So chill out, go slow, and savor the moments along the journey and in the end you'll be glad you did!

I agree with Bettypooh. You need to take baby steps (pun intended). Make sure this isn't just another binge-purge cycle your going through (with emphasis on the binge). Start off by just wearing your diapers around the house. Experiment with the different manufacturers to find one you really like, then go from there.

I would also agree with all the other suggestions and taking it slow since you are pretty young to consider being in diapers 24/7 because once you lose control, it will be extremely difficult to get potty trained again.

For guys wearing 24/7, it may affect your sperm production after a while--maybe. Or you need to constantly shave/clean your parts to ensure there's no infection. For girls wearing diapers and peeing during your period can feel icky.

For guy; wearing diapers 24/7 can affect your sperm. The diaper traps heat, which can cause sperm to not develop fully. This may intern make it more difficult to conceive children but it will not affect your overall level of drive though.

For guy; wearing diapers 24/7 can affect your sperm. The diaper traps heat, which can cause sperm to not develop fully. This may intern make it more difficult to conceive children but it will not affect your overall level of drive though.

I agree with all that has been said.One of the biggest problums with wearing 24/7 is finding a CLEAN place to change.I have been wearing 24/7 longer then most here except for those who have been incon.cince birth.Allmost 40 years now.Like all have said make sure this is what you realy want.Like I have said befor in outher posts I made the move to go 24/7 and have never looked back.

wearing 24/7 always starts with wearing. you don't need permission (lol the first time i wrote that i wrote "peemission", seemed appropriate!) or an excuse or a physical disability. just whenever you like, start teaching your body to "go" whenever you feel the need, or think about it, or you like this song, or the day ends in the letter "y". babies aren't incontinent, they just don't care, so try for that. praise yourself - you're a good baby / kid for going in your diaper - almost just like parents do during potty training. eventually your body will get the hint and you will think less and less about going before you do.

if you decide that you don't want to need diapers, just begin thinking more about it. wear underwear and be prepared to tell your body not to go in them. it will feel weird! you probably haven't gone through potty training in a very long time, and you forgot what it felt like back then.

after months or years of practice and reinforcement, when one day your diaper is wet and you honestly can't remember when it happened, you'll feel different! you'll know whether this was the right decision to make. if you enjoy it, continue! if not, see the previous paragraph. it is completely logical that someone who wears diapers could stop wearing them; people recover from surgeries and illnesses all the time and find their continence restored. so don't be afraid of changing your mind.

When I decided to go 24/7, I just went 24/7. It was a matter of bringing extra diapers with in a bag and leaving them in the car. Then after I went out a few times, it helped me figure out how many I needed to bring and it's only one and I can go all day without a change and that is with a premium diaper. But I still keep a spare one in my purse just in case and it's a cheap kind. I cannot fit a premium one in my purse so I know I need a bigger one but because I don't go through two a day, I keep a cheap one with knowing I won't need another premium brand on me until we get home. I wear cloth at home is why. I never poop my diaper in public. I don't know what advice to give because I didn't know people needed advice to do it.

I wear 24/7 but take thme off to poo in the toilet. Those of you who want to wear 24/7 and poo and pee might want to think deeply. Cleaning up after a poo or being active with poo in your diaper for long periods might not be so good.

There is no study that proves this.... purely speculative based on the idea that if it makes sense it must be true...

There have been several documented studies about sperm potency being degraded by excessive temps in the groin area, so that much is true ;) What was also found is that the effect varies a lot, a few degrees kills in some but had no effect in others. The person involved will not know the difference unless they are trying to have a child with someone and it's not happening :(

Like Bettypooh mentioned- sure there are. Enough evidence is out there to show that added heat absolutely can affect your sperm count. There is also clear evidence that wearing thick diapers will increase the heat trapped in your testicles. 1 + 1 = 2.

Thats an interesting fact.