LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

I have have always been a Molicare super plus user. However I was traveling on business and realized that I was going to run out of Molicares (I wet the Bed at night, but like to wear during the day). I placed an order with Northshore for some Molicares and tranquility boosters. With the order came the supremes and the North Shore Booster. I personally love boosters. It makes my diaper more absorbent and helps at night. First let me emphasize that I only wore Molicare, I just felt nothing else was as good. I will be switching to these North Shore Supreme diapers (with the plastic back) and there Boosters. They perform great I love the adhesive back on the booster really helps keep everything in place. You have a new customer. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

If I could get the VA to help with the costs I would gladly switch to these for all my needs. It is not easy to afford the best products on a limited income. I am currently working but my doctor is trying to push me to retire early because job related stress is taking a huge toll on my overall health. Right now the VA will only order from www.indemed.com because they have a national contract with the VA. If Northshore has a national contract I would happily switch.

If I could get the VA to help with the costs I would gladly switch to these for all my needs. It is not easy to afford the best products on a limited income. I am currently working but my doctor is trying to push me to retire early because job related stress is taking a huge toll on my overall health. Right now the VA will only order from www.indemed.com because they have a national contract with the VA. If Northshore has a national contract I would happily switch.

Dougie you may want to post a question in incontinence forum about how you go about getting the VA to get you better diapers including NorthShore Supreme. I know a few vets have posted onssome of the topics about getting abenas (which are more expensive than the NorthShore Supreme And don't hold as much as the NorthShore Supreme) and other level 4 diapers. It's doable but don't remember the exact route they took doing it. Best of luck to you

Have been hoping to try these diapers but after almost a month the requested samples haven't shown up.Are they slow for these? -- I think I saw something about taking a couple of weeks?

Ive tryed the North Shore Supreme diapers with the plastic baking and My opion I like them they are thick and the tapes are very strong and hold alot Ill buy more when I get low very good Product in my opion.

I was impressed enough from the bag I bought last month to go ahead and purchase a case. While I prefer the plastic feel from a Bellisimo or Dry 24/7, I love how the tapes perform on these. The only diaper I've seen in a while that I don't have to wear something over while I sleep.

are these diapers too thick to wear in public or to work ?

No they are thinner than the abena X Plus plastic backed and have worn both out in public and no one has noticed the trick is baggy pants and a long t-shirt. If you wear tight clothing people will notice.

Tried an Air Supreme the other day and one today. These are great diapers. They are so thick. The cloth backing is very quiet and the velcro tapes hold very well. The padding is very thick and thirsty. I started out this morning with a huge flood and it handled it with no problem. I wet it several more times and no leaks. The padding didn't feel wet, no matter how wet it was. The diaper was soaked to the point that I waddled as I walked and still no leaks. I sat on a wooden dining room chair and still, no leaks. Very impressed. Haven't pooped in one yet, but will soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I used to use Tranquility ATN and was happy with them. I tried a sample of the Supreme and have to say it is the best diaper I have used. I have just ordered my third case of them. I am double incontinent and haven't had any issues with overflow or leakage. I wear them 24/7 and find them very comfortable. I have to use the plastic backed diaper for my bowel incontinence and find them somewhat noisy. They do quiet down a bit after they warm up so it really isn't a big deal. Overall great job.

Peace

C

This thread was and interesting read, and glad to see Adam here.

I first tried NS Supreme when I got a sample of mediums in the mail a few months back, then ordered a case. Since then I have switched from Abena M4 to NS Supreme exclusively. Like several others, I find them a bit stiff, but tonight I tried fluffing one up the same way you would do to a pillow. This made a vast difference and now its like going potty on a pillow ^_^. I expect this may cause some clumping, but after 2 wettings, no problems yet. I'm just disappointed I didn't think of the idea sooner. Folding the diaper as shown on the NorthShore site has little to no effect on the stiffness.

Some here have said diapers should be worn at your belly button, but I'm not incontinent and prefer easier access if I want to use the potty. Medium size fits perfect at my waist lvl, and never had an issue with leaking out the top nor any issues with sagging. I am interested in the level 2 diapers mentioned, these would be useful for daytime wear out in public.

Also, like others have mentioned I would love to see these diapers in pink, would even pay a little more for that ^_^.

Keep up the great work NorthShore!

• 3 weeks later...

Just put on the 1st sample of the NorthShore Supreme Brief about a half hour ago and so far I love it! If this and the next one hold up it may just become my new diaper :)

Loving the Supremes!!!! I ordered a bag and they included a sample pack of the air supremes. I am a plastic back fan, but the airs were good too. First cloth backed I have tried that held a lot and kept the odor down.

• 4 weeks later...

are these diapers too thick to wear in public or to work ?

I have worn these to the store and out in public under my jeans with no problem!

Go for It!! Look In the mirror If you look good then go out with your diaper!!