LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

I really don't like the fit on these diapers. Although the absorbency is not bad, the cut is so dang small it is like a kids size pampers! Quite ridiculous

Have you considered you just need the next size larger?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I would switch from molicare to north, however the price is quite a bit higher for not much more product.

$69 for 45 at north, $66 for 56 molicare.

If you added 10 more to a case, and have free shipping? I would try a case to see how they compare. I like the molicare because the asorb is super quick, and never leak.

• 1 month later...

I would switch from molicare to north, however the price is quite a bit higher for not much more product.

$69 for 45 at north, $66 for 56 molicare.

If you added 10 more to a case, and have free shipping? I would try a case to see how they compare. I like the molicare because the asorb is super quick, and never leak.

The North Shore Supreme holds quite a bit more than the molicare.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I've tried all but the Fabines in premium diapers now, and Northshore Supreme Overnights hold more than any of the others I've tried by at least 30-50% :) You still have to achieve a proper fit for these or any other diaper not to leak though. I've been too busy to give these a thorough workout to the point of leaking but that's on top of the bucket list for the next free weekend I have. I couldn't reach that point with the 2 I've tried to do that with so far and that says a lot :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love the Northshorecare supreme diapers now!

Initially i got the mediums cause my waist was like borderline - just below like 41-42". And the mediums have a very short length. They almost feel like a 'small'/youth in terms of length. But the Larges fit very well. The change from medium to large is pretty huge. These diapers also are very absorbent and really feel dry. This is largely cause of the microsorb lining in the diapers.

Pricewise, they aren't too bad- they are very well priced (after discounts). And they are definitely couple times better than molicares and abena. The tapes on these diapers are like the BEST. I have had very little issue with the tapes. But after you take the second tape off a couple of times, they may not stick well(ie to use the bathroom)- so it is still a good idea to carry extra roll of tape. But really the issues are so few and far between.

The diapers are definitely very comfy also- after you fluff them up.

Initially i got the mediums cause my waist was like borderline - just below like 41-42". And the mediums have a very short length. They almost feel like a 'small'/youth in terms of length. But the Larges fit very well. The change from medium to large is pretty huge. These diapers also are very absorbent and really feel dry. This is largely cause of the microsorb lining in the diapers.

Pricewise, they aren't too bad- they are very well priced (after discounts). And they are definitely couple times better than molicares and abena. The tapes on these diapers are like the BEST. I have had very little issue with the tapes. But after you take the second tape off a couple of times, they may not stick well(ie to use the bathroom)- so it is still a good idea to carry extra roll of tape. But really the issues are so few and far between.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a guy who find himself between sizes (ie abena m4 are too small and L4 are waaaaaaaaaay to large, whereas medium dry 24/7 fit perfectly and so do large snuggies) I've tried to find decent size comparisons and am either blind or not looking deep enough - that said based on what i've read I'd probably need the large - how do they compare size wise to an abena L4? or a dry 24/7 in medium?

• 2 months later...
On 11/23/2015 at 1:42 PM, Baby Brian said:

You've just got to start memorizing where your tapes end up when ever it's a good fit (in relation to the edge, padding, creases, etc). The next time you diaper up just put the tapes in the same exact spot and you will have a good fit every time. This also gives the benefit of being able to diaper up in under a minute, no fiddling necessary.

Would be nice to have numbers on both sides of diaper to hit the same mark each time when diapering. I have used a marker pen to do that number thing and that also works great for me,take a few minutes and mark your diapers.

• 1 month later...

Ordered a bag via Amazon Prime. But here's the problem. A case is a great deal at $77... before shipping.

Cases don't qualify for Amazon Prime, and cost $11 for ground shipping on either Amazon or direct from NorthShore.

Case arrived, and they're... odd.

Width-wise, they fit me perfectly as a medium. I'm a 38 and there's no problem there.

But as others have mentioned, the padding placement constricts the legs. It goes too close to the wings. When you sit, it pushes the padding inward like a prybar.

I think a larger one would be worse.

Need to play around with them more. Haven't cast any final judgement, I mean, for the thickness this is probably the cheapest "thick" diaper out there...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Am I losing my mind? The last half case I got I swear didn't have a wetness indicator strip, this time it does. I hate those things it looks so tacky and cheap like a depends. Northshore...have these always had a wetness indicator? My mommy is getting lazy and just looking at the stripe...major bummer, might have to go back to Dry247's for my daytime diaper as well, was using these with the medium booster and really liked the combo:(