LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Illegal Immigration..

Guest diaperboykcmo

The supposedly 'secure' SS fund has been raped by Congress since the early 1960's- nothing new there :bash: But yeah, there's no point in making and funding things for 'security' if you're going to leave the doors wide open and relatively unwatched. And yeah, it will take that mushroom cloud or something similar to wake us up, not only to what can happen but to just how thouroughly rotten our entire government is :o I think we'll get the former but not the latter because so many people are completely taken in by their favorite political hype or they simply don't care about things until it's too late to bother <_<

because people who want in your country will find a way... I believe illegal immigrants stow away in cargo lorries coming across from the mainland mainly, but I'm not an expert

As for our NSA they have a really good track record don't they? The US Government allowed an Islamic shrink kill people in a Texas military facility. Now lets talk about the Boston Marathon. The Russians told us there were two crazy Islamic brothers in Massachusetts and to keep an eye on them. They kept an eye on them so well that the older brother got his 72 virgins and the younger will get his when he faces execution. Oh by the way, many citizens

Elfking: It's not "murder", it's defending a border against hostile invaders, which are a definite reality in the border states, and it's the right of any country to protect its borders with deadly force. If we made an easy path to come here the right way, then all those desperate poor people wanting to come here would use it. Why walk through the desert and risk dying from the heat (happens a lot!), when you can go through officially? If someone chooses not to use it, then they are up to no good. They are smugglers or terrorists, or have some kind of serious criminal record that they are hiding, etc. Those are exactly the people we don't want coming here, and they should be disposed of. The act of a guerrilla agent entering the country without permission is a hostile act, and should be responded to no differently than if it were a foreign army attempting to enter the country. If you disagree, please expose the flaws in my position, rather than me ("lost all touch with reality"), and we can have a useful discussion.

Well its not a foreign army is it, there is no co-ordination, nor is their any ulterior motive... its just people looking for a better life. Something which a lot of you would want had you not been privileged to be born where you are.

Elfking: I am not sure how I could have stated it any plainer. I don't have any problem with people coming here seeking a better life, that's why I had two parts to my statement 1) make it easy to come here (currently, it's not) 2) if it's easy to come here and you try to come in the back door, die. Thus 99% of immigrants will be legal and enter how they are supposed to, and the rest are scum to be disposed of. Think of it like this: You can enter my house by ringing the doorbell, and entering via the front door when I invite you in, but if you try to break in, I can kill you. I am suggesting we make that door as easy to enter as possible.

As for our NSA they have a really good track record don't they? The US Government allowed an Islamic shrink kill people in a Texas military facility. Now lets talk about the Boston Marathon. The Russians told us there were two crazy Islamic brothers in Massachusetts and to keep an eye on them. They kept an eye on them so well that the older brother got his 72 virgins and the younger will get his when he faces execution. Oh by the way, many citizens

Australia has done it the right way, if you have a criminal record you get sent back immediately even if your there just on vacation

They also make sure you can pay for the stay

But then again, you can't just walk into Australia, since its a big island..

Unless you are Native American, we all are immigrants, so legal, some not so much, we are all seeking the American Dream of Freedom and Prosperity. Should we deny anyone that right? Some of the people you're talking about take jobs at less than minimum wage and work without insurance.

Unless you are Native American, we all are immigrants, so legal, some not so much, we are all seeking the American Dream of Freedom and Prosperity. Should we deny anyone that right? Some of the people you're talking about take jobs at less than minimum wage and work without insurance.

Except our minimum wage has not kept up with inflation so that we are no longer making an actual living wage and often have to pool incomes just to survive (if it had we would be above $15/hr). And what good are our various insurances? Try making a claim on home insurance and they will either raise your rates for having needed it or drop you. Auto insurance, again the same yet even the basic coverage does almost nothing for you. Health insurance, Yeah the ACA was a great try but it's still a broken system.

Immigration isn't dragging down our system. Our system is.

Politics is nothing more than a form of religion so if you hate religion, hate your own religion too. The people against people breaking the law are no more hate mongers than those who are supporting it. You cant fix the ghettos where people die daily from drug addictions and steal from each other but you want to create more of the same problem? Quite simply ... we have more than enough problems that need to be dealt with at home if there is one brother or sister in your country who is without food or shelter. F the global economy as it is nothing more than the greedy hate mongers looking to use the rest of the world as slaves to make money. Let each peoples govern themselves and have their pride and rights as human beings. Quit butting in when you cant fix what you got.

Even the native people are immigrants in the strictest sense.

Which I think brings us back to letting them come in to the US, the right way, and more easily. We have no real right saying immigrants can't enter, but we sure have the right to defend our border with their lives if they don't want to follow our laws.

We do have the right to say "don't enter"- after all it is ours and nobody elses and we make the rules here. Illegal immigrants have been mistreated all over the world and it is still occuring. France is having problems with "romas" and illegal town-camps and they are sending in police and army and smashing everything then throwing it away. If you get away early they will let you go, if you try to stay you go to jail. Look up what happened in Woomera Austrailia where thousands were detained much as was done to the Japanese here in WW2 but under worse conditions. North Korea gives illegals an instant long prison sentence. Iraq wants no Christians and you may not even survive that. Israel is very selective of who enters their country. So there's a lot of history right up to today of countries with essentially closed borders where no sensible person would want to go illegally.

• Like 1

The solution found where I live is that for each undocumented worker discovered working for you there is a $10,000 fine. One local poultry processing plant had a history of using illegals until the last bust where the Judge refused to let the fine be negotiated down or to allow the charges to be lowered :thumbsup: The next day that compay was advertising for 10 new

UK is an island, how can you not keep immigrants out? ...

Border between Mexico and USA is mainly desert so there wouldnt be a issue to make dead zones

But, if they really wanted, they could just build a 5 meter high wall along the whole border, makes work and save money in the long run

Just Google "Berlin wall" to find out how well that idea will work out.

Or maybe Great wall, Roman walls, Israel wall.

They are all a waste of resources. All built to keep "THEM" out. How about we think about fixing the root of the issue rather than reacting to the problems caused.

If we are going to survive, humanity has to realize that cooperation with the whole world is essential to our future.

Just Google "Berlin wall" to find out how well that idea will work out.

Or maybe Great wall, Roman walls, Israel wall.

They are all a waste of resources. All built to keep "THEM" out. How about we think about fixing the root of the issue rather than reacting to the problems caused.

If we are going to survive, humanity has to realize that cooperation with the whole world is essential to our future.

Exactly, I believe this is why you can't have just the wall and/or death zone. You also need open gates that allow free access and funnel immigrants to the proper places for processing, etc.

One will not work without the other (as is evident with our current border problems).