LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr. Phill Regrets Baby Brett Episode on Jimmy Kimmel

Not giving the info to anyone, though he will find someone when he contacts one of the more attenion-seeking sites that will want to treat is as exclusive info. I do on occasion share notices when I think a quality show is possible, but it's clear this one is looking for freaks to laugh at

I'd never go on one of them shows as I have way to much to lose. I have a professional job with excellent contacts in the IT field. I have a wife with an accounting degree with yet again a other amazing job with several contacts. My racing circle. My kink family. My personal family. None of those are worth giving for 15 minutes of fame and a life time of diaper jokes and hate from my community for harming us, my family for making a joke of our name. My kink family for being something that is private to the public which simply doesn't or wont understand. My job for the possibility of losing either clients or costumers. Every single person that has gone on has lost some of or all of these to a media and public circus.

I could also never appear on TV with my lifestyle because I don't want anyone knowing that part of me and setting my kids up to be teased in school and having CPS in my life and kids taken. Wearing diapers for non medical need=/=unstable parent and unfit. I will not take chances because I never know how many narrow minded people there are including social workers.

One should always consider every possible consequense of your actions ;) That's being smart. Yet still there are those who will take a larger risk, and sometimes they are eloquent and intelligent enough to create a good picture. Now if we could only get the production people to present us that way things would be better :rolleyes:

It's not that our lifestyle is "beneath him." It's that our lifestyle is a cure for stress. It's a CURE and not a problem...at least for us. It's a problem for people who don't see the benefits of infantilism and role-playing. I've never been a fan of Dr. Phil, and I majored in psychology. He simply gives the audience what they want, and that's what makes him popular.

I still remember seeing Stanly on the local news back in 2011 because it spawned a huge fight with my girlfriend at the time. It was a fight that needed to happen, but it did me absolutely no favors.

I still remember seeing Stanly on the local news back in 2011 because it spawned a huge fight with my girlfriend at the time. It was a fight that needed to happen, but it did me absolutely no favors.

and you gonna tease us without any details!
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally ANYBODY that goes on TV and outs themselves as ABDL is nuts. No show you'll ever get on will portray us as anything but freaks. The media does it for a laugh at our expense and it makes us all look bad by association.

• 1 month later...

If I find someone going on TV and get a chance to join them. Look for the guy in a skeletor mask. That will be me... I promise it will be an old school Jerry Springer fight! Just saying what everyone is thinkin! He will be like.." I like to wear diargh" and like a ninja I will drop kick his stupid ass off the stage