LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tingling!

Not from me. I don't have the warehouse space to deal in disposables and think some of our partners handle that market quite well.

:( That's too bad about the warehouse space, I think a disposable designed specifically with DD in mind would sell rather well. I know you don't want to trample on the toes of your partners Mikey, but between Bambino's manufacturing delays, ABU's repeated problems with customer service, and Aww So Cute's inability to communicate, it seems like there's still room for another AB/DL diaper distributor in the United States. (To be fair though, at least The Bottom Half Group owned up to the fact that they had a problem with manufacturing and decided not to release a sub-par product to the market. I have to give them credit for that decision even if it means the community has to do without the Bambino brand for a little while.) You have a reputation for being reliable Mikey, and I think that would go a long way when it comes to another AB/DL disposable, but I understand why it's not something that's possible for you.

The way it is now days when everyone seems to want things as easy as possible, ready to go right out of the box with no assembly required, maybe these new diapers have already been used so you just put them on and don't have to even bother with wetting or messing in them! Just change into them and change right back out again!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!