LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Times when being incontinent SUCKS!

I've been in diapers for the last 18 years. Diaper fails like that are an extreme rarity for me, and usually just involve a really, really bad leak. Maybe once or twice a month I will get a bad enough of a leak that someone might notice it, of that I usually don't actually get outed by it more than once or twice a year.

I've had a few diapers fall apart after serval hours of long activity's.But normal wear most make it untill full.I wear 24/7 because of a medical condition.Seems some of the cheaper diapers aren't ment to be used buy someone who is extremely active..

While I am a long way from using 24/7, I would suggest from the peanut gallery that maybe using a vinyl or waterproof medical pant over the top of diapers would be a great insurance policy?

While I haven't yet experiienced this myself, I always keep old man Murphy in mind- anything that can happen will happen eventually :rolleyes: It's always a question of when, not if, you're going to have problems others in your situation have had. That is why I am such a promotor of doing a long real--life test for those who want to become incontinent. You really need to experience some of the downsides of diapers to know that you will be able to deal with the problems the different life ahead will bring you :o

I had a bag of dry24/7 (old version) that had bad seems and I lost all the fill on the bathroom floor at work. It took for ever to clean up. After one let go at home I realized I had a bad batch and they replaced them. Not a fun thing to have happen.

This has happens with wings ALOT fortunately 98% of the time I wear wings it is around the house. wings are terrible for reliability even in the home. they constantly pop tapes and lose fluff. Seriously I use them as My Main at-Home Daytime diaper and they are awful. I would estimate 1/3 FAIL right out of the package. no kidding. the only comment that I can say about them since Covidien took over them from Kendall is that they are maybe a little thinner seeming. but each diaper must be changed about every two hours whether it has been wetted or not due to the fact that it will just fall apart by then. but they are free. Thanks VA.

Damn dude, that sucks. Maybe with all the shuffling that's happening at the VA, they'll finally get some decent diapers coming your way once it gets sorted out. Thank you for your service.

This has happens with wings ALOT fortunately 98% of the time I wear wings it is around the house. wings are terrible for reliability even in the home. they constantly pop tapes and lose fluff. Seriously I use them as My Main at-Home Daytime diaper and they are awful. I would estimate 1/3 FAIL right out of the package. no kidding. the only comment that I can say about them since Covidien took over them from Kendall is that they are maybe a little thinner seeming. but each diaper must be changed about every two hours whether it has been wetted or not due to the fact that it will just fall apart by then. but they are free. Thanks VA.

The V.A. sends me Coviden wings as well but the only real problems I have with them is tapes popping. they used to send me attends but I think they are no longer available through the V.A.

For things from what I heard at the memphis VA to change would be that just to change.I dont see that happening anytime soon since politicians are just like diapers that think there number 1 there full of shit and always #2 :screwy:

I'm of the 'recreational diaperist' type, and so I wear when ever the mood strikes or I'm traveling or most any other time. I have had diapers fail at times, once was at work, while wearing an Attends (which I don't wear as I detest them or even have, it was just a sample.) With all my activities at work, bending crouching, getting in and out of the car etc, the inner liner separated at the leg and I had wet diaper padding and bits of SAP gel all over my butt and starting to fall down my leg. :blush: I was just glad I was on my way home when I noticed it. That gel stuff itches also! :o which was what got my attention to begin with...it was aggravating to say the least :badmood:

The only other 'failure' I had was with a eurobrief that I wore over night and split on me, and the leg elastic became unraveled causing an 'almost' leak, but the damage was far enough back on my butt that nothing spilled out, that was at home also, not out and about.

I find with the better brands they seem to hold up better to wear and use. I have gone a whole day in secure xplus or bambino or other better brands and not had issues with the thing falling apart like the cheaper ones do, but I guess this is to be expected as you really do get what you pay for.

But you also have to remember that they will also only hold just so much before they get full or explode :o

The only problem I have had with diapers are leaks when the diaper is too full and sometimes pinhole leaks. I have never had a diaper fail or break or disntegrate. This might be due to the fact that I wear Abri-Fix pants over them. They hold the diaper snug to my body, prevent sagging, and I feel that it improves the capacity of the diaper. It certainly prevents too much load on the structure of the diaper itself. I have never had problems when it work, driving, traveling, hiking, playing sports etc. - that I can remember.

I will also mention again with a good hole punch and a decent pair of $14 plastic pants off ebay, you can make a comfortable daily wear pair of plastic pants. Making 2 or 3 holes in the top of the pants near but not in the waistband on both sides, will allow a breathing effect within the pants. As you move the air circulates through out the pants much like they were breathing in and out. Also a cheap baby diaper as a stuffer would be better than two adult diapers as mentioned above and almost as good a a premium diaper at a fraction of the cost. All it takes is a little doing and reading to find a cheaper alternative than what some are using. Making life as a incontinent person a lot easier to deal with. Been there done that. I also have never had a diaper fail like was mentioned. It may be that most of my diapers were of a better brand but I can't say that all were. And I was a very active person at the time when I started some 20 years ago. And everybody knows what we had to deal with back then if you had to use those products. :)

Based on personal experiences, I would say that being Incontinent officially 'sucks' anytime that it makes you more self-conscious than you really need to be. Today for example, I had to use a bulky disposable instead of the usual cloth because it was what was available this morning when in a time crunch. At the Post Office during rush hour this afternoon, for some reason it just felt like everybody that was in line somehow 'knew' I needed diapers and I could feel their eyes all on me, even though I know better by this point, yeah sometimes it really does suck! Don't hate me, but I think that for the most part, disposable diapers utterly suck! I'm just not use to them any more.

I have only had a few epic disasters, most of which either happened walking home or with the key in the lock. However, one of my most embarrassing moments was stepping into a subway train and then immediately having a huge bowel movement. It was a pretty awful ride to the other side of the bay, and ended up having to walk home afterwards without a place to change. I am certain every single person knew exactly what happened.