LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massive Abandone Cities for ABDLs

Well, considering my wife and I don't define ourselves by one part of who we are, add the fact that we aren't 24/7 nor do we want to be, plus we dont feel any urge or compulsion to engage in public displays, mix in that we aren't looking for play partners and don't have any desire to see others in diapers, add the fact that we can buy pretty much any product or accessory we want online and the result is that for us an "ABDL" city doesn't really appeal.

That being said I couldn't see us moving to any kind of "specific group community". It just feels too limiting in terms of getting the chance to live a life with a broad variety of life experiences which is what we want. Each to their own though, I'm sure it would feel like a paradise to some :)

Snugglebear

• Like 3

Well, considering my wife and I don't define ourselves by one part of who we are, add the fact that we aren't 24/7 nor do we want to be, plus we dont feel any urge or compulsion to engage in public displays, mix in that we aren't looking for play partners and don't have any desire to see others in diapers, add the fact that we can buy pretty much any product or accessory we want online and the result is that for us an "ABDL" city doesn't really appeal.

That being said I couldn't see us moving to any kind of "specific group community". It just feels too limiting in terms of getting the chance to live a life with a broad variety of life experiences which is what we want. Each to their own though, I'm sure it would feel like a paradise to some :)

Snugglebear

For about a month

I am like Snugglebear, as most people here know. To me, (any) "lifestyle" sounds too much like "religion"

I would like it if they had a place for those who wanted to live there but be able to come and go and like where I "live"

Any thoughts on the matter?

Well . . . China only allows families one child each, so they might not like a bunch of adult babies hanging about in their province.

I looked up abandoned towns and cities and there are a lot of old places all around. Though it would be cool to live there as a dedicated AB/DL community, the problem would be a lack of necessary support like electricity, water and sewage and trash collection etc.

Ideally something like this would be like the little 'town' of Pahrumph in Nevada which is about an hour west of Las Vegas. Most of the people who live there work in Vegas, and it's not a bad commute, and rents or mortgages are fairly cheap, and you have all the necessary 'support' systems as mentioned above.

It might be nice to have a dedicated AB/DL community, I have been to many parties nd met many people and it's always nice being around others who are like you in such an odd and intimate way :blush:

I don't see it as being necessary to participate all the time either, I get tired of wearing also and I can only go maybe a week at most, but I don't see a reason that you would have to have a rule of mandatory participation :P so you can be around like minded people but don't have to be in that "mode" all the time.

I think it would be fun...Imagine the playground that could be built! Way cool! :thumbsup:

Not a bad commute in the sense that there isn't much traffic, or traffic jams. AS opposed to people who commute from Lancaster/ Palmdale down the 14 freeway into Los Angeles to work everyday. Thats at least a 1 1/2 hour drive each way WITH OUT traffic, but having driven by that while I was working in Valencia, I would see traffic backed up for MILES on the 14 freeway...I imagine the commute was at least 3 hours each way. Thats why I put it that way for Las Vegas. They don't have the traffic issues we do here in LA, so a 1 hour-ish commute with little traffic is a breeze in comparison, at least in my view.

Also, the AB/DL community is made up of a wide swath of people from all economic levels, some work part time while others have full time salaried jobs or possibly self employed, while still others may be under employed or unemployed all together and others are students etc. Some travel by bus or car pool or drive themselves while some might ride a bike or just walk. There isn't just one single economic level that represents the community, but every level of society.

As for a town inhabited by AB/DL types, I had thought of this a bit more, and it would be a lot like the town in Alberta Canada called "Vulcan' http://www.townofvulcan.ca/ that has a Star trek theme, though it was not initially founded as such. many people living there has an affinity for the star trek TV program and movies and they even have "Spock days" as holidays, a replica of the Enterprise from Star Trek V etc, all in the name of "tourism".

One thing that bothered me about an AB/DL dedicated community / town would be all the abuse we would have to endure from all the outsiders coming in (should the find out about it and where it was etc) to look at all the "diaper weirdos" and babies and such :rollseyes:

We have to put up with that kind of sh*t on-line....in real life it would be miserable. So you would have to find a place with established services such as water and electricity and a Fire department plus a POLICE department to ward of any hassles and potential abuse.

So it 'might' be a neat premise having our own little community, but the reality of it makes one pause and think a bit about the potential problems and risks of living in such a community.

But Hey, things like that have happened in other places. Look at the Gay community and how much they have integrated themselves into such cities as San Francisco....so you never know. if there is enough support and participation, maybe one day that can happen.......or not. *shrug*

I can see some advantages, sure. I'd be able to find a partner without the nervousness and constant self-questioning: "Will he still like me if he knows? Does he suspect?"...that sort of thing. He'd be in it too, and we could potentially have a lot of fun together, both in adult and little mode.

It would have to be gated