LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants - What kind and what to expect?

See my Reviews in my signature for several models. They are very thorough and have size charts, ratings. The issue is less of weight and more of diaper coverage, which consists of waist size, crotch width and side seam length. I think you may prefer the LL Medico 5X-Large

Plastic is a chemical compounds that behaves as a solid, but evaporates like a liquid. It also reacts to other chemicals. The flexible plastice is made flexible by the addition of a plastizer, but this plastizer will evaporate, get washed off (by either urine, sweat, skin oil, creams etc) and once reduced, the plastic will become hard, brittle and break. Flexible plastic do not tear / rip, but once the flexibility is lost, will break.

If you have the right thickness of material and care for them properly, the plastic will outlast the elastics. I have Comco's that lasted 4 years and the plastic was still in very good condition. I believe the LL Medico 7 mil will do that. The LeakMaster Plus is just a high-waisted version of the standard pant. If you look at my reviews you will see that LL Medico comes in size up to 5X-Large. If that will not fit, then only specially made ones will. That is a huge panty. I think the side seam is 17" long and the crotch is 19" wide and the waist goes up to 68". That should make the waist plenty high

Myself, I do not trust throw-aways because there are too many parts of different materials and liminates have the same thing. These all have to interface (meet and join). An interface is the weakest part and can quit interfacing at an unpredictable time. This is an engraved invitation that reads "Dear Murphy:...". Things made of single materials do not have to interface radically different substances in that way

My reviews alos include cleaning instructions the way that I do it and how to make a special hanger from a plastic hanger very quickly and easily that lets you drip (air)-dry the panties upside down so the water does not collect in them

Down to my last 5 or so pairs of the plastic pants and so a decision needs to be made. I simply cannot be without them - either over top of disposibles or the cloth pull-ups - so I have have to make a decision and order soon since they are a custom make to fit my 'curvy' figure (sarcasm intended).

Do not hold me to this, I am just the product review girl, but perhaps LL Medico can have them custom made to your size. You will have to talk with thenm. Thier matress cover I think is in 8 mil

Frank:

Time to get on the horn/phone with LL Medico...no piece of clothing of mine lasts forever, and you need something soon, even if you have to get both a temporary solution and a permanent solution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oh, the southern summers :wub: 'cept for the heat :angry: Not much solace in my saying that you'll get used to it. Having switched to disposables I'd forgotten how much hotter plastic panties were till I recently had a 'fun day' at home in them. Those were snap-on ones which allow some air circulation where the pull-on kind don't. There doesn't seem to be any difference with rubber for me, but some think PUL is cooler- I don't, they can all get pretty darn hot :o If you need them it just something you put up with :(

• 2 weeks later...