LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what is with uroligists?

When to out patients today for a follow up on a hospital stay back in November, whilst i on the ward the doctor said he was going to check my prostate, fair enough as its the first time i had seen him ( although my GP has done the same ) he then said ' your prostate is enlarged' to which i replied i already knew that. Any way on the follow up today he did it again! :o

Come on. You gotta know that urologists who deal in the male anatomy are all pecker-heads

YOu better get a damn good reason out of him for the camera trick. That's pretty invasive and can do some damage. So it better be done for good reason and under general anestesia

I think there may be something in the personalities of urologists that likes to see people get pissed

This topic was started in a tongue in cheek way. But i guess my humor is a bit dry sometimes, i know its all important stuff and you cant diagnose without an examination. I think by having a bit of a laugh around it all, is my way of just getting through the pain and the mind numbing days,weeks and months of not being able to do very much of anything, because before all this started i was always doing things, i am just not someone who enjoys a sedentary life style, but there is one thing i can still do and that's have a laugh hell if i didn't i would be getting very depressed by now.

Maly.

Maybe you just have an ass that screams "probe me" :wacko:

;) Back in the eighties it was most definitely my mouth that was doing the screaming in the best possible way. lol

Maly.

I thought it was started in a finger between cheeks way.

:roflmao: Now you are getting my humor, i would roflmao but the pain would be to much! lol

Maly.