LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opening day is right around the corner!

MInnesota Twins fan here...Nothing beats a warm summer afternoon or evening at the ballpark, beer and brat in hand, the crack of the bat, seeing a crisply turned double play, a great running or diving catch in the outfield, a double stretched into a triple, a booming home run, or a pitcher mowing them down!! Baseball is about the only one of the 4 major sports (baseball, football, hockey, basketball)

• Like 1

Hi all havnt been on in a while as far as posting. I too an 50 yes old was born and raised in red Sox nation (new Hampshire) now living in south east Ohio the Indians are my second team even before I moved here so now I have more of a reason to cheer for them and a major note BIG POPPY just signed a contract ext with the redsox. ...here we go again

This has a bit of "lifestyle" interest. Just think of the teams

New York Spankees

New York Wets

Arizona Diaperpacks

MInnesota Twins fan here...Nothing beats a warm summer afternoon or evening at the ballpark, beer and brat in hand, the crack of the bat, seeing a crisply turned double play, a great running or diving catch in the outfield, a double stretched into a triple, a booming home run, or a pitcher mowing them down!! Baseball is about the only one of the 4 major sports (baseball, football, hockey, basketball)

Which brings up the obvious question--have you ever gone to a ball game diapered? Even if I didn't wear 24/7, I think I'd wear one to the ball park, if only because of the long restroom lines.