LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Electricity

Has anyone tried using electricity to stimulate the muscles of the bladder and sphincters to contract? I've looked into this, but there doesn't seem to be much information on the topic. Ideas? Thoughts?

I've tried a "TENS' device and it did have some effect, but very little. Getting the pads placed just right was critical to get anything to happen and I tried in about any places you can imagine. I got the best effect in front on my groin. But like I said, it was almost no effect, more a soothing feeling than acting on the sphincters or my bladder dettrussor. I stopped trying when in further research and discussion it became clear that pulsed stimulation strengthened muscles, not weakened them and besides that, the bladder has two sphincters with opposite muscle configurations so to cause one to contract or expand would have the opposite effect on the other one nearby. Counterproductive, to say the least!

• 1 month later...

If one, using a catheter as the conduit, run a wire into the bladder, with the second wire up the anus, one can overload the nerve endings to create a numbing effect. It is something I am not willing to try since it could easily permanently damage other more interesting nerve groups.

Good question, Today I was using an Etsim Butt Plug and much to my surprise I lost control back there without notice. Oh sure I knew I needed to relive soon but not that soon. Was not the affect I was looking for but sure did fill up quickly. Good thing I was wearing a good quality diaper or it would of been messy.

You can look at a combo of plug, pads, and sounds. (Butt plug to stimulate the prostrate, pads on top of bladder, and then electric sounds. Try at different intensit/combos. There are also actually tools used to massage bladder that you could try in conjunction ( used for those who have troubles voiding- using vibrations on top of skin.) look on amazon.

I've witnessed electric sound play. This is where they take a sound and put it up your urethra and run current through a butt plug into the sound through your prostate. I can assure you Incontinence is not a side effect.

Electricity makes a muscle contract and will make your sphincters clamp down harder, not let go.

I've witnessed electric sound play. This is where they take a sound and put it up your urethra and run current through a butt plug into the sound through your prostate. I can assure you Incontinence is not a side effect.

Electricity makes a muscle contract and will make your sphincters clamp down harder, not let go.

I can attest to that. I had an interstim test implant for my bladder (sacral nerve.) They messed it up somehow and for three weeks insisted on fiddling with the settings. In the end my nerve ended up overloaded and now my sphincter is on a permanent lock down. I have to strain to pee on top of my urges now.

The problem I see is that bladder operation uses three muscles- the normally relaxed external sphincter which most people can control, the normally contracted internal sphincter which is autonomous, and the normally relaxed detrussor muscle which squeezes the bladder to empty it when it gets full. So if you relax the muscles, the internal sphincter wion't release urine nor will the detrussor squeeze the bladder. If you activate the muscles the external sphincter will hold as the detrussor tries to squeeze.. Unless you can isolate and affect only the punenal nerve going to the internal sphincter it's impossible to make this work safely. You could, however cause permanent damage, and that much current could affect a lot of other things too.