LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The truth about Public AB's

Amazing... simply amazing... This is why I disagree with the whole abdl coming out of the closet comparison. It's like comparing apples and oranges and simply insults those people who genuinely have issues like the LGBT. It boils down to what's acceptable in society. Dressing like a toddler and trying to hang out in areas kids are isn't something that should be or ever will be acceptable. Being LGBT is something that should be okay by societies standards and shouldn't be compared with to someone's kink fetishes. It's like asking someone that's Jewish if slavery was worse than the Holocaust. It's fucking insulting for Black community and the Jewish community.

Guest gnappies

It was also in the Telegragh, Times, and Guardian if you want links to that, but not all those sites are available to our international audience here,

I think the majority of people who compare the LGBT community to the ABDL community should use the comparison of personal acceptance and less social acceptance.

Society generally will not accept things they do not understand. That being said, if we accept who we are it doesn't matter what others think.

I am also an openly bisexual male Abdl. (Recently came out about this one) My wife is aware and engages with me. I can understand that there are similarities between personal acceptance between being gay and being Abdl. I've fought that internal battle for years.

My going into public is to bring about awareness and split off the thought that Abdls are pedo's. I care less about social acceptance.

That being said, we should NOT be relegated to living in the closet. That is where coats and my footie pajamas belong. :)

I hate when people use white privilege as a basis for an argument... it's like saying I'm not racist but... This is why open minded people simply don't wish to deal with this whole issue is because you choose to demonize "white males" like this.

Guest gnappies

So you go straight for the homophobia accusation, assuming I was talking about gay people. Yet I never mentioned an orientation that caused the lower standards.

• Like 1

I wear all day everyday i don't hide it but don't announce it,many times i've had young people who worked in the care industry ask me if i need help changing or if my chair has an accident they will wisp air wet or dry need help?? some people are more perceptive than we give credit for and are willing to help a stranger if they need it.

First off I havent gotton AB clothes yet. Secondly if I had AB clothes I wouldnt go out in public in fear of friends and family seeing me therfore being outed as ABDL the one day I might go out in AB clothes when I get them is Halloween cause they would think its a costume. I have some online friends that are fearless and dont care what others think and go out in public as ABs I dont have any problem with it as long as they arent doing stuff that is miss representing the community.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am surprised this did not get a negative reaction or reported to police given the state of minds of most Calgarians of which I am one now too .

I am happy you have found your happy place and its all good for you

Another Calgarian!

Calgary has a weird trait i found, where people only care if it effects them. this is true with most of the world. very rarely have i ever had anyone come up to me from across the park or actually stop what they are doing just to comment, unless i have a yoyo. then they always stop and admire, usually want to see more :)