LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
RPcat18

How many other lesbians/bi girls are into this and what is your label?

Hi just out of curiosity I was wondering how many other lesbian/bi girls there are into AB DL stuff? I sometimes feel like I am one of few though there does seem to be a growing amount of bisexual women into this. I feel like being a woman, ok maybe a little girl rather than a women, who love dominate women and diapers is a kinda rare. 

So tell me what do you identify sexuality wise and what would you label yourself in the AB/DL community. Mommies can pitch in here to it must be just as hard for your to find little girls. 

I just want to figure out roughly how abnormal am I :P

Also do you think this fetish/comfort/hobby is mostly occupied by men or women?  

• Like 1

You're not abnormal at all!

I'm bi, and I identify as a little girl rather than a baby.

As of tomorrow I'm going to start working in an ABDL nursery, and from what I've seen so far - at first it appears that the babies are predominantly men, but us ladies are in there - we're just a bit more quiet about it :)

• Like 3

You're not abnormal at all!

I'm bi, and I identify as a little girl rather than a baby.

As of tomorrow I'm going to start working in an ABDL nursery, and from what I've seen so far - at first it appears that the babies are predominantly men, but us ladies are in there - we're just a bit more quiet about it :)

Oh wow that sounds like a great job good luck :D

I'm lesbian and I'm definitely a toddler at heart. At least when I can get away with it.

Pansexual, Babygirl, Sub.

And there are plenty of girls that are into the AB/DL lifestyle, though we're generally a bit more cautious about sharing that info with others :)

i am a lesbian, and i have a lesbian mommy i live with. she likes/keeps me for the most part under 4 years old. she would love to find a lesbian baby sitter for me during the day but no luck as yet

I'm lesbian.  very much the little girl type, though I've had really terrible luck finding a new mommy....

I feel like I was one of the first lesbians on this site (geeze this was some time ago) and women involved in this community were so sparce.

I'm a complicated one, though. I'm a lesbian little who identifies as a 2 yr old little boy when in little space. One day I'll find my mommy!

It's nice to see a growing lesbian ABDL community!!

Guest Zenny01234

I'm a lesbian and I identify as a baby girl. I'm super submissive. And still looking for a mommy.

I am a lesbian and i identify as a toddler

Panromantic and little here.

Pansexual, Babygirl, Sub.

And there are plenty of girls that are into the AB/DL lifestyle, though we're generally a bit more cautious about sharing that info with others :)

Pansexual?

Actually, no. Pansexual and bisexual are two different sexual orientations. Bisexuals are attracted to men and women. Pansexuals are attracted to men, women, and everything hing in between. Bisexuals most of the time have a preference. Pansexuals though, don't care what a person's gender/sex is. Sorry if that sounded ranty, my GF is pan, and she hates it when people confuse it with being bi.

No not ranty at all. But now im more confused lol. Everything in between? I must live to sheltered of a life lol.