LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie comparisons?

Hey everyone!

I'm certain many of us have tried different onesies and since I can't find one thread that compares different companies, I thought I'd start one. If you have tried a companies onesie or even a seamstress that makes them, give a review of what you liked and didn't like.

I've tried baby-pants white onesie and though the quality was pretty top notch, the sizing was way off. It was a lot longer than I anticipated and had no help in holding up my diaper. Plus the neck opening was extremely wide and uncomfortable. I had a basic white one with a no snap top.

Any one else have a review?

Review? not really, but here is some of my experience

Lets start with my fav

Babykins Original, currently Small and Medium, both fits excellent, but if I order more it will be Small (also have Large and XL, but those are way to long)

Airolivers L and XL, tight fits, still use sometimes, when Babykins is dirty or I want it tighter

I normally use 2XL t-shirts and XL bodies from airoliver so it came as a surprise that Small Babykins fits me best...

Hey thanks zpeed! That's what I'm looking for! :D

I'm thinking about getting a new onesie. Need help holding up my diapers.

I had been toying with the thought of getting a onsie, but since I'm a D/L, I consider a onsie more of an A/B garment...but still It's kind of intriguing to have one...or 2 :blush: so this info is helpful to thoose of us wo know next to nothing about such things. I'll check out babykins onsies next time I go there for plastic pants! :D

THANKS!

I'm also just a DL and I use oneises mainly to hold up the diaper and to hide it when outside

I don't feel babyish at all when wearing one and I wonder why they don't sell onesies for adults where they sell diapers (in Norway) cause they are much better than any alternative I have found

If you're willing to pay a little more, check out the onesies from sellers on ebay. They will make custom designs for you with exact measurements and specs, however you like. I have a few with metal snaps that I like better than the babykins ones.

Another vote for Babykins.

I have four of them, good fit, quality and long lasting.

One I have had for 10 yrs and it's still in good shape.

Onsies are just as appropriate for DLs as ABs. The garment is designed for diaper wearers not necessarily babies.

For support and concealment nothing else comes close to working as well as a onesie.

I'm not ab but incon and enjoy diapers. I have 3 abena vest onsies which I wear anytime i wear a diaper as a concealer. They work well and are comfortable. They have lasted a year so far and we're pretty cheap.

Here's my take...or maybe my opinion: Onesies that are made for babies are...baby-sized. Babies vary in size, but not nearly as much as adults. Babies also don't have the range of motion that adults do. I made my own pattern for a Onesie. The first one was way too loose in the crotch. I tweaked it and modified it before altering the pattern. I now have four Onesies that fit really good, considering I am an adult. That's the biggest problem with fit and comfort: adults vary greatly

When my sisters and I were growing up needing "Just-in-Case" pinned gauze diapers, once we outgrew genuine Gerber Onesies, our Mom created patterns and made bigger Onesies custom for each of us. Those were based perhaps to faithfully to the Gerber design.

• Like 2

I had been toying with the thought of getting a onsie, but since I'm a D/L, I consider a onsie more of an A/B garment...but still It's kind of intriguing to have one...or 2 :blush: so this info is helpful to thoose of us wo know next to nothing about such things. I'll check out babykins onsies next time I go there for plastic pants! :D

THANKS!

Dude. Get a onsie. Get. A. Onesie. I'm DL 90%, and never play baby, but the other 10% are my onesies. And my Nuk 5. Alright, and sometimes I listen to my lullaby app. But that's it. Ok, so maybe 75% DL. :)

I thought this would be an appropriate topic to ask this question, instead of starting a whole new topic, but for someone like myself who is completely naïve when it comes to such things, are onesies those full body garments that you put on babies that have snaps around the diaper area in order to keep the diaper snug but yet also allow easy access for changing & ours would just be in adult size?

A Onesie is basically a tee shirt that snaps at the crotch. It doesn't have legs. Onesie is actually a trademark of Gerber. A Onesie is similar to a leotard, body suit,

• Like 1