LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is there a Dr in the house?

I believe if you check your local health care groups,(whatever the major health care carrier in your area may be called) they will have a number where you can call with medical questions.

Really? You don't say! I'm well aware of how to use the phone book, thanks. I wanted to ask someone in our community, hence why I posted it here. I guess I should have just started another "will this baby diaper for me" thread.

Really? You don't say! I'm well aware of how to use the phone book, thanks. I wanted to ask someone in our community, hence why I posted it here. I guess I should have just started another "will this baby diaper for me" thread.

• Like 3

I'm an ER nurse, and could probably give you an idea of what's going on depending on whether or not it is in my knowledge base, or I could likely find out using the resources that I have at my disposal.

I'm a paramedic, so all you need now is a doctor and you've got almost the whole ER.

If you want advice about a medical problem, likely all you'll get from actual medical personnel is going to be advice to go see your doctor. Too many legal and ethical issues with giving medical advice to someone you've never even looked at. Some will give it, but in my experience, most won't.

If you have a general question about medicine, that isn't for advice about a problem, that shouldn't be too hard to find someone who knows.

• Like 1

If the question is bowel or bladder related, I suspect there may be more info here than you could get from a doctor.

Doctors don't know everything, and many here have conditions that are fairly rare.

Lemme guess. you are reccommending a person get a diagnosis from a fetish site with NO lab or sampling facilities? Uh-huh. Why are the two words that come to mind "Kansas" and "Toto"?

Actually we should have medical persons to at least warn about what definitely NOT to do. But that is NOT either diagnosis or treatment plans since, to do that right, there HAS to be interpersonal interaction and facilities to make physical assessments

Wheelman

There's a huge base of experience you can tap inyo here, if you want to state the question. However, there is always a point at which we will tell you you need to break down and actually go see a doctor...for example when I had A UTI. I wasn't even quizzed as to what I did to get it, I just said I did something foolish, and my doc understood. Docs have seen wierder people than you, they just don't talk about it.

So what is your embarrassing question?

A doctor wouldn't answer a question here, unless they wanted to lose their license...

We might not know who the doctors are, but there's lots of experience with all kinds of stuff here. A doc or shrink might not want to admit it, simply because of the professional complications it might cause.