LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Traveling Diapers

babyalan

I just went on a small road trip now I usually always diaper up saves time I have found that there are two excellent travel diapers one is the Abena M4's and Kendalls Lille Supreme Maxi's

I don't normally wear outside the house but the other morning I woke up in wet Tena slip maxi under my new noisy frilly plastic pants and had to drop my partner at the underground station. I put my baby patterned footed PJs on over the top and drove her to the station......lord knows what would have happened if I'd have been in an accident and the police were called!

• 4 weeks later...

Being a truck driver i can tell y'all that wearing when driving can be a saver, i had the misfortune of driving though the twin cities on Fri morn after they had a foot of snow, it took 4 hours to go 60 some miles and i was doubled up with molcare super plus, i just say they were will used when i got done for the day

wearing either tena maxi or tena ultima is great when travelling, esp on the M4 or M25 in rush hour...

When I haven`t been wearing, I often get very desperate, no accidents yet but have come very close:)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty nervous about wearing anywhere outside of the house, but I'd like to try this some day while traveling. I'm usually the one who needs to find a gas station multiple time before boyfriend has to go at all.

• 4 weeks later...

When we travel in our motorhome I ALWAYS wear an Abena M-4 and a stuffer or two. Wife can get up and use the facitlities as we travel so we don't have to stop often even for fuel as the motorhome has a 150 gallon tank and I can go about 1,000 miles on it. That takes a while!!

I have worn a few times on trips that last 3 hrs or longer. When pulling our travel trailer, I wear a Secure X-Plus and it will hold everything I give it, it's nice not to have to worry about stopping. The wife can go much longer without stopping than I can.