LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Proper etiquette for public spaces

I was in the supermarket today, and I saw a woman my age that was in my opinion, wearing. It's hard enough to find another person in my area that wears, let alone a woman of my age, in public. I was really close to introducing myself and discretely asking about her wearing, but I really don't know if that would be a proper thing to do... Any advice if I should run into her again? It may be very possible, as i'm in a small town and we only have one grocery store in town...

Yes: Do not even THINK about it!

• Like 1

That's exactly what I thought, and it's exactly why I didn't act on it... It was a fleeting thought that I quickly terminated, but for a second, part of me was really was close to acting on it but it just felt wrong. I was raised with good manners, and just wanted some reassurance that it was improper... Thanks.

Well, I can see that this is not going to be the usual thread that devolves into some half-baked fantsay by the thirteenth post

In this case, do NOT try this pick-up line. "You look like a living doll, May I call you 'Talky Tena'?" or "Didn't you used to be on 'the Many Luvs of Dobie Gillis'?" or "Would you go out with me if you knew that Abena good boy?"

I was in the supermarket today, and I saw a woman my age that was in my opinion, wearing. It's hard enough to find another person in my area that wears, let alone a woman of my age, in public. I was really close to introducing myself and discretely asking about her wearing, but I really don't know if that would be a proper thing to do... Any advice if I should run into her again? It may be very possible, as i'm in a small town and we only have one grocery store in town...

• Like 1

Zander your most recent post in this topic seriously made me rolfmfao! I couldn't stop laughing at your puns & for the record I agree with everyone's advice & I'm glad that the OP has the courtesy to do the right thing in terms of it too.

If she does not call the police. You are in like Flynn

"hi! i'm sorry if this is too forward of me, but i think i noticed something very subtle about you and i'll keep it on the d.l. but if i *am* guessing right, i'm very curious about (or "jealous of") your choice of underwear. would you have any time to talk?"