LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

question are you really a DL if you complain about diapers for incontince?

Mainly on other sites I see people who claim to be DLs or ABDLs but they complain about diapered 24/7 for incontinence. Are they really DLs Or ABDLs? To me if you really loved diapers youd be glad to wear 24/7. I know I am glad to wear 24/7. I guess they could be a part time DL or ABDL. Just want to see others opinions on this. It just seems to be very contradictory to me to claims to love diapers and complain at the same time.

Thanks for answering I guess there are varriant degrees for loving diapers. As long as I can remember I have always wanted to wear 24/7 . And was in heaven when I became incontinent. Just figured others should be just as happy if they loved diapers.

I am a diaper lover, I am trying and succeeding to become a bed/diaper wetter during the night again, if I became incontinent (think i suffer with urge incontinence now due to my love for diapers) full time.......yes it would be a pain sometimes, but generally I'd love to be diapered 24/7/365

For me it wasn't my choice to be incontinent. I love my diapers and I don't mind being bladder inc but I wouldn't have chosen to be bowel inc. It takes work to manage and can get in the way of every day life.

• Like 1

Babylee

As a DL myself, I have discovered that 24/7 diapers become simply work after a week or three, and lose quite a bit of the excitement...best example of this I can think of of this is a Bewitched episode, where they do an advertisement with the rich guy getting bored with pheasant under glass.

For me it wasn't my choice to be incontinent. I love my diapers and I don't mind being bladder inc but I wouldn't have chosen to be bowel inc. It takes work to manage and can get in the way of every day life.

l wouldnt lke bowl incontinecnce either, I enjoy being urinary incontinent sorry to hear you have both incontinence.

The only days that diapers are a pain for me is when I am sick, I dont feel like changing them but I dont complain cause I like diapers even if I dont feel like changing them.

For me it's a bit of both. I have always loved wearing diapers, and still do. A while back though I got into a bad car wreck and became urge incontinent. I really hate the painful urges I get and have since had other complications which has also made it difficult for me to pee. I just wish I could be diaper dependent without the complications- but hey, you can't always have the good without the bad.

Lee, I can explain the contradiction as it applies to me, I suspect others can relate.

I like diapers, but when they don't perform properly when I NEED them to, I can find myself grumbling about them. Leaks can be a real bummer, especially if I'm on my way to a meeting for my business. It's hard to show up and have to carry a backpack into the washroom of a customer's house, locking yourself in the bathroom for a seemingly loooooooooonnnnngggg time (really only 3-4 minutes) to change and get cleaned up.

Or, getting out the door heading out somewhere, literally 5 minutes in a new diaper, and you end up wetting it thoroughly.

Additionally I often worry about someone finding out that I wear diapers and giving me a hard time over it, or worse, judging me without confronting me and giving me an opportunity to explain. Incontinence gives social license to wearing diapers, but it doesn't make life easier by any means.

I love diapers, but I'm happy to not be dependent on them, I'm not the sort of DL who has incon fantasies. I find that enjoyable things loose their attraction when they become too common, or necessary. It's also nice to be able to wear a certain dress or pair of pants that might not conceal a diaper very well, and I'd hate it if I couldn't go swimming in a regular suit. Rashes, hot weather, being discovered, all these things I can choose not to deal with, and I'm glad I have that choice, because I'd rather not.

No one is forced to wear diapers it is a choice to wear or not, doctors dont tell you must wear diapers in fact they try to do every thing in their book not to prescribe them. As I said it is a choice wether you want to wet in a diaper or pee your pants or bed. I have been a DL for over 30 plus years since the age of seven and love the fact I get the chance to wear 24/7 docs tried their hardest to get me to take meds but I had a bad experience with a med so I choose to wear diapers for protection no one is forcing them on me or anyone else.

No one is forced to wear diapers it is a choice to wear or not, doctors dont tell you must wear diapers in fact they try to do every thing in their book not to prescribe them. As I said it is a choice wether you want to wet in a diaper or pee your pants or bed. I have been a DL for over 30 plus years since the age of seven and love the fact I get the chance to wear 24/7 docs tried their hardest to get me to take meds but I had a bad experience with a med so I choose to wear diapers for protection no one is forcing them on me or anyone else.

Okay fine, "have to wear." Does that sound better? :rolleyes:

you dont have to wear you wear because you dont want accidents that is your choice. We all make choices saying you have to or are forced is saying you dont have a choice, and you do you made the choice to wear diapers to protect you from accidents.