LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking toys to bed

I'm one of those who likes to take a toy or two to bed and sleeping with my toys. The two toys that I take to bed and sleep with are Woody and Jessie. I was wondering if anyone else take a toy or two to bed and sleep with them

Dolly Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine or Dolly Lisa Michelle Denise Christine or both

I sleep with my special bear that daddy bought me and my special blankie that daddy bought me at Disney World. I try to bring in other toys like my little ponies but daddy has a rule of only two things in bed and I can not sleep without bear and blankie.

I kind of question if dolls can be classified as toys. My first encounter with a doll was when I was either in my late 4's or early 5's. My sister came to live with us for a while and she had something that I had never seen. I was familar withtoy mean, such as soldiers, part of road construction toys and the like. They were about 2-4" tall and in fixed positions. What my sister brought with her was about much larger. It also wore real clothes, a brown plaid dress with a white lace-trimmed rounded collar and pink panties of some kind of rubber (no dipaer). It had real-feeling brownish-black hair and a full-face with an experssion.

It seemed to be a toy since she carried it around and I could pick it up, but it also seemed to be a person of some kind. I think I got more play out of it than my sister did because my aunt used to call it my doll

the thing about dolls is the expression, espeically if they have glass eyes. Most persons consider it a "vacant" expression. the fact is, it is a "pre-expression" that can turn to a smile and giggles or a frown and crying, dependign on what "story" the little girl is living at the time so there is a certain kind of psychological dynamism there and a "like me" characteristics that stuffed animals do not have. I love to look into those sparkly eyes. Being human-shaped, even if the body is hard, I find them very huggable and cuddly

So, for me, dolls never quite fit into the category of toys, but seemed to be a bit more than that, and you will note they pretty much always have names like Barbie, Beautiful (later 'Baby") Chrissy, Talky Tina (about I tease my big dollies by calling them "Annoying Andrea" and "Loathsome Lisa" and they call me "Crabby Chrissie" in return)

The only dolly I do not take to bed is Bride dolly Cassandra Lynette Estelle Christine, she is 32" tall and I would love to but that gown and things make it impossible. I feel kind of sorry for her because I do not get to play with her like a good dolly deserves and I try to make it up to her, I hope she understnads. I did get her a doll stand and put her in a very prominent place in my room. She came, believe it or not, wearing what looks like training panties or some kind of cloth "pull up" so guress what I put over them: Rhumba panties

I espeically love "used" dolls and all of mine are second-hand. and there are my Fairy dollies and Andrea, Lisa and Cassandra have dollies of their own. Andrea has Dolly Karen Andrea Lynne Christine, Lisa has Dolly Kristin Lisa Michelle Christine and Cassandra has Dolly Bridget Cassandra Lynette

So now you know the whole Paradise Family

Anakin Skywalker?

If I cross a doll with a diaper, do I get "Talky Tena"?