LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas day

At RUFFLES & RIBONS GIRLS' HOME, we have "Mistress Winter" http://fairyland.sandralyn.net/misswinter.html

Unfortunately, my baby girl side gets put on hold when the family is home for the holidays. But fortunately I have a wonderful family to be with during this time of year and wouldn't trade that for all the diapers and dresses in the world...although I will miss that side.

Last couple of years I've woke up on Christmas morning dressed in nappies and a sleeper and its likely to be the same this year though I'll probably still be in nappies come midday christmas day this year as I'm stopping at home :)

No, due to having young children in the house. I did last year which was really nice.

I also got a bottle, some soakers and some nappy pins last year which was a really nice surprise. Here's hoping Santa/Girlfriend has bought me something nappy related this year as it makes me feel loved and that she truly accepts my little side :)

maybe coal :P

Not if my nerf rifle has anything to say about it. Lol!

Seriously, I get my normal days off. This means I get Christmas Eve off, but I have to work the graveyard shift Christmas night. So nothing out of the ordinary aside from church at 9am, before going to bed and going back to work.