LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

at the movies

paulypoo

I have worn Abena M-4's under my jeans to movies and other events no problem....you just have to wear some over sized jeans / pants :thumbsup: I also pull on a pair of my FTL briefs over the diaper to keep it quiet and add support...Not had any comments or odd looks to date and I get to really enjoy the movie with out getting up ! ;)

The last time I went to the movies in a diaper was to see RUSH. Me, my wife, and several friends went.I went in a Bambino Bianco since they're a lot slimmer than the Teddys and Bellisimos. We we're a little concerned about it holding everything since I always get a large drink and it was a 2 hour movie. It barely held throughout the whole thing. When we got up to leave we had to be the last couple to walk out because the bulge was so noticeable. Great movie by the way. Ron Howard is one of my favorite directors :-)

I've decided I'm not going to any more movies unless I'm diapered. There's no way I can hold it unless I really dehydrate myself ahead of time and I can't pause the movie. I saw my most recent movie with a Tena Slip Maxi and it held just fine. The best part was that I was able to drink my pop and not worry about it. For anyone who keeps playing the mental game of resolving to wear next time then chickening out at the last minute-- just do it! Wear dark loose jeans and a shirt with a long tail if you are worried about what others will think or if it just makes you feel more comfortable personally.