LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Affordable Care Act

And on the other side of the coin, my wife is being forced to retire from a LARGE Cleveland hospital because of this circle jerk the government is shoving down our throats. Her and 3000 other people working for this hospital will soon be out of a job.

• Like 1

Its made it easier to get medicaide for the working poor.

They tried to at least. I live in one of those states that refused 100% funding "on principal" and kept its current system that offers NO coverage for adult men, no matter what their situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My mom got screwed with Obambicare. I may get mine through Illinois since I'm poor, or I'll just pay the fine. My meds cost $55 a month, and I see my doc every 3 months ($20).

If you are poor and can't get it you will likely be exempt from the mandate anyway. The fine is for people who should be able to get it and choose not too.

If you are poor and can't get it you will likely be exempt from the mandate anyway. The fine is for people who should be able to get it and choose not too.

And do you believe it's OK for the government to force people to buy healthcare or fine them for not doing so? Just curious as to your point of view.

I'm torn on the subject, to be honest...I'm not sure I agree that it is right for the government to force people to buy insurance or get fined, but at the very least they are forcing a superior product than has been available in the past.

• Like 1

I'm torn on the subject, to be honest...I'm not sure I agree that it is right for the government to force people to buy insurance or get fined, but at the very least they are forcing a superior product than has been available in the past.