LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus on Ellen's talkshow

I think she just needs a daddy to beat her butt every time she gets out of control :P I didn't see the clip, but going by comments, she mighty be an 'adult kid' or prefer to stay on the 'childish side' of things....which isn't any big deal as most women can get away with that 'cute' stuff where as guys can't :P

I still think she needs a daddy type though ;)

• 3 weeks later...

This turned up in a Disqus discussion board at the foot of the article in the Telegraph

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brendanoneill2/100245877/the-feminist-war-on-sexist-pop-videos-is-fuelled-by-ugly-misanthropic-prejudices-of-its-own/

"Miley Cyrus is staying at a rather nice hotel in London at the moment.

You know those suggestions that she's got really serious issues? I'm given to understand that they're all true."

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever she is doing, Miley is either naive or being intentionally ambiguous about her abdl tendencies.

The interview with Ellen doesn't really say much as it can be taken both ways.

And for more ambiguousness, here is part of her interview with Rolling Stone where she talks about a "character" that is like an adult baby.

She told Rolling Stone: "I know what I'm doing. I know I'm shocking you. When I'm dressed in that teddy bear thing [for the show], I think that's funny.

"I had this obsession about this character that's like an adult baby. Like, if you see a baby do that, it's so warped and weird, but there's something creepily hot about it."

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/miley-cyrus-reveals-weird-obsession-2315166

So either she was referring to the fetish or she just innocently referenced it with no knowledge about what that would actually mean.

I am leaning more towards her being an abdl...simply because of the "creepily hot" portion of her interview. Then again; is it at all possible she doesn't know that much about the fetish and just considers her sexual attraction to being an adult baby as ‘unique?’

Not very likely I know...but still...I am at least entertaining the possibility she doesn't know much about this fetish; despite possibility being one of us in some fashion.

And on another note, Miley has yet to say with absolute certainty that she is one…nor has she even referenced a love of diapers (her outfits are NOT proof)…but notice how the media is reacting; it is with condemnation of it being “weird