LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do older baby diapers do it for anybody?

tyrantblade3500

I got some 97 huggies, 1 98, and some toy story pull-ups (don't seem to have size on them anywhere), and I know from eBay people collect (like how size 6 Barneys Luvs in the package fetch serious money), but wouldn't know if they are old enough to necessarily collect, plus I don't have any packaging. I picked them up to use as stuffers, but now dont know that I want to use them.

When I was little, unless they were specially made as such. diapers were just pieces of cloth with no special shape. The more identifiable things were the rubber panties. If a 5-8 yr old got out of line, the threat was either "I will put a diaper and rubber panties on you" or just "I will put rubber panties on you" and for a little boy, it ended with "like your baby sister" or "like a baby girl" which had theimplied threat of turning you into a girl (I used to feel bad for the girls in the room since it demeaned them; and they harmed nobody). Sometimes it was just "rubber panties with nothing under them" and, in my area, there was the "rubber diaper"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The old 1970's pampers in the orange box were the best!! Very thick,loud ,and a lot of waddle..... I sure wish bambino or abuniverse would remake them :)))))))

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The ones with the baby blocks were Huggies. The only place I've seen an ad for them was in an old Better Homes and Garden magazine from 1980. I remember those well, but have not come across any since then. (I wanted to wear those then when I was 5).

I was born in 1959. The diapers I wore were cloth with rubber pants. Today, I make my own cloth diapers out of diaper flannel. Unfortunately, I can't get the "rubber pants" material but I discovered PUL (polyurethane laminate) waterproof fabric. Unlike plastic pants, PUL "breathes." My system feels just like what I wore as a child and the good thing about diapers from the pre-disposable era is that they never become obsolete...or boring.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I love the mid 80's and 90's diapers. The plastic backed are the best.. The ones today you have to tear the front off to get the plastic diaper, but it's still there..

I was born in 1959. The diapers I wore were cloth with rubber pants. Today, I make my own cloth diapers out of diaper flannel. Unfortunately, I can't get the "rubber pants" material but I discovered PUL (polyurethane laminate) waterproof fabric. Unlike plastic pants, PUL "breathes." My system feels just like what I wore as a child and the good thing about diapers from the pre-disposable era is that they never become obsolete...or boring.

Hi there. You can get real rubber sheeting from rodcoxclothdiapers.com

Would sheeting work to make panties out of?

I checked them out. I was going to order a couple of things to test and got the shock of my life. I did not see any online ordering, just print-out forms. The "rubber sheets" are not the classical onces that Babykins and A.C. Medical/Rearz has

Look in my "Reviews" in my signature for rubber sheets and panties

If you go the ebay route you will have to set yourself up as a SELLER no big deal here just a few finicky rules and dos and don'ts.

In setting up your stuff for sale - remember to factor in Shipping & Handling in your favor for time; troubles and shipping materials.

Also check that if you are in a state/city/area

• 6 months later...

In response to xtrabulk, rubber sheeting might work to make waterproof pants, but you have to be careful when piercing it with a sewing needle. It creates a "track" that could cause it to rip prematurely. That's why PUL works so much better--it is fabric bonded to a vinyl (polyurethane) laminate. The fabric holds the stitching. There is double-sided laminate, but it's a bit hard to find. If I recall, true rubber pants had elastic inside a casing that was heat bonded shut; however some rubber pants did have elastic serged to the leg and waist openings. Ask any old-fashioned mom how long pure rubber or vinyl pants lasted and you'll see why PUL was invented.