LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mike Needs to get Out More

DailyDi

:huh: how can you come up with that number when the 2 numbers he has uncovered are a 3 and a 7...unless 7-3=4...no...7+3=8, nope that doesn't work....is this that "new math' that allows you to do different things with numbers?? :P
Guest *~Andi~*

how can you come up with that number when the 2 numbers he has uncovered are a 3 and a 7...unless 7-3=4...no...7+3=8, nope that doesn't work....is this that "new math' that allows you to do different things with numbers??

YES YES IT IS. maybe it only hase 37 miles on it

maybe the others numbers aren't really there!

:o I see.....Ummmmm that would mean after 2 years he only drives 18 1/2 miles a year.....he really does need to get out more....a LOT more sheesh.....

:o I see.....Ummmmm that would mean after 2 years he only drives 18 1/2 miles a year.....he really does need to get out more....a LOT more sheesh.....

Maybe he just walks or uses public transit to get to where he needs to go.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going by the original pic, I'd bet its a mini cooper ;) but I could be wrong....don't know much about new cars though.

adding another 600 miles also just really screws things up! :P and I also have to update my origional 'guess' by 600....soooooo ummmm....errrrmmm....*fumbles with his abacus*

Lets see....3725 plus 600 minus the crows flight and the detour due to a snail in the road....add in the coffee stop and the salmon nilla wafers and multiply by the rain..errrmmmm.

4325! :D

• 1 month later...