LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fundamental desire for IC

I've been extremely lucky to have a partner who is ok with me wearing diapers. Recently I started wearing a lot more than I ever used to and I often, like many, think about how much nicer it would be to actually need diapers.

Guest fakename7

As one who genuinely wants to become incontinent, i don't feel like i need any "socially acceptable reason" to wear diapers. The vast majority of people (such as my 20 year old daughter, who's lived with us for the past year and can't help knowing that i wear) would never raise the quesiton. They'd simply assume that it was for a medical need, and leave it at that. If anyone actually asked me, the answer would be "because i need them." That's a true statement, even if the current need is psychological more than (developing) physical need. The only person i'd have any apprehension with in answering that question is my regular physician, but he's seen me in them at least once and didn't ask about it, even though he knew me long before i started wearing 24/7.

For me, the desire to be incontinent has been persistent for several years. Regardless of its reason(s), it's clearly not going away. It seems to tie in with some of my far less realistic fantasies, which involve life-altering permanent body modifications. Those extreme fantasies involve being irrevocably "trapped" by body modification choices that involve humiliation and/or being forever marked as beneath the superior status of Dominant Men, to whom i am expected to submit. We're talking some very DARK fantasies, with things like vocal chord removal, or hands modified to form doglike "paws." Things that aren't going to happen in real life, by any means.

my desire for permanent, complete urinary incontinence is also a body modification issue. Once i reach that goal, my body will be irrevocably changed. i will be "trapped" in the choice i made to pursue that goal. While i want to be VERY clear that i don't consider medically incontinent persons "inferior" in any way, i have to admit that SPECIFICALLY for me, it will be a permanent, constant reminder that unlike the Dominent Men to Whom i submit, i will be forever denied a quality They take for granted as part of Their superior status. It's not about what incontinence means for others, or even for the vast majority of people. It's about what *my* incontinence will mean for *me.* This body modification will fulfill a very strong emotional need, and i'll be the happier for it----even if most people think my reasoning is sick/wrong/bizarre/whatever.

• Like 1

I don't need a good reason for wearing diapers. Nobody knows I am wearing and I don't want anyone to know either. But I simply like being out of control. I simply enjoy that feeling of being helpless, wetting myself all the time, being really diaper dependend. Unlike pupcerberus I dislike feeling submissive to others, but I do like being forced to manage my incontinence with diapers. Having to admit that I am not in control over my bladder. Being aware of the fact that I will always have to hide my diapers as our society disapproves of adults wearing them.

I think it is a bit like solitary SM.

A lot of the attitude difference is in the willingness ;) Thos who are Incontinent against their will usually see it as a problem, and in seeing it that way it is a problem for them and always will be :( Those desiring Incontinence see it as solving a problem, and in seeing it that way it becomes a solution :) It is the same thing for both; the only difference is in choice and perspective. Many with undesired incontinence have found better ways to cope with it through a change in their perspective, which lessens the problem and gives them a better life- and that is always a good thing :thumbsup: It doesn't "solve the problem" but it helps and oftentimes that is the best we humans can do.

I can understand the need to be incontinent because I have been there but now that I am older and know it's not all fun and games, I wouldn't want to be. I just say just wear them 24/7 and say you need to wear them if someone asks you about it. Honestly people couldn't careless. It's different when it comes to a relationship but the do not care if they are not in one with you.

My dad once explained his understanding of Freud, that too much or too little stimulation in a phase can cause a person to get stuck in it. He was chewing me out (he he, pun) for my tendency to bit my nails and have a general oral fixation. He made a crack about 'at least it wasn't an anal fixation' or something along that line... oops XD

• 4 weeks later...

Ofcourse I used them. Last step was realy needing them. Half a year ago this was done with a small procedure (at the local medic).

So, if you want to...

What procedure did you have at the local medic?