LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed! How Do You Relax?

Stressed!

Do you ever have a week where everything you touch seems to crumble?

I have just had one.

My perfect office assistant left last week to go abroad to work. She has been replaced by a woman who talks constantly without pausing to draw breath. Her incessant ranting and cackle is driving me up the wall. The computer crashed and I lost some of my work. Then, to top it all, the VAT inspectors have announced that they are coming for a 2-day visit. I have a mountain of work to do in preparation and I can't concentrate with her constant rattle.

I have felt like either jumping from the balcony or giving myself an all over massage with a cheese grater - just by way of a distraction.

But now it is Friday night, I'm home and all is calm.

The reason I am calm is because I have had a nice long shower, been smothered in lovely baby powder and a nappy applied. Sucking on my dummy, I am totally at peace and all the cares of the week have paled into insignificance.

For me this is therapy at it's absolute best. It should be available on the National Health!

What does it take for you to get rid of all your stress and be totally relaxed?

I'd love to hear what works for you.

Frilly

I print out and read diaper stories, while wearing diapers, style depends on the mood.

Yes, a nappy and a paci is nice tools for relaxation! And so is a dozen bottles of beer, and/or a big, fat joint! Haven`t tried the combination though, being completely stoned, benappied and sucking on a paci. That must be paradise I should think. :)

Yes, a nappy and a paci is nice tools for relaxation! And so is a dozen bottles of beer, and/or a big, fat joint! Haven`t tried the combination though, being completely stoned, benappied and sucking on a paci. That must be paradise I should think. :)

Yes it is!!!

Stressed!

I have just had one.

My perfect office assistant left last week to go abroad to work. She has been replaced by a woman who talks constantly without pausing to draw breath. Her incessant ranting and cackle is driving me up the wall. The computer crashed and I lost some of my work. Then, to top it all, the VAT inspectors have announced that they are coming for a 2-day visit. I have a mountain of work to do in preparation and I can't concentrate with her constant rattle.

I have felt like either jumping from the balcony or giving myself an all over massage with a cheese grater - just by way of a distraction.

The reason I am calm is because I have had a nice long shower, been smothered in lovely baby powder and a nappy applied. Sucking on my dummy, I am totally at peace and all the cares of the week have paled into insignificance.

For me this is therapy at it's absolute best. It should be available on the National Health!

Frilly

I meditate in a hot bath.

After, I usually meditate some more. Often in just a diaper. I'd meditate nude, but that would make a mess.

i like to nuzzle and cuddle teddy if im stressed, wearing nappies dont really make me calm, but they make me feel babyish and being baby makes me calm! but so does getting pissed or stoned!!! relaxing in the bath with just a mellow light on is nice too!

For me, diapers are a great way to relax but sometimes thats not always enough, adding a paci and my kitty (a Cheshire (SP?) Cat stuffed animal) helps a lot. I would agree with some of the others, a nice bongload has always been the ultimate stress reliever for me, but I have had to quit =( but kinda =) because I am going to be going to a really awesome tech school that does random drug testing and will prolly have to drug test for whatever job I get while I am there. Recently a buddy of mine has introduced me to Qi Gong (Chi Kung) and it is unbelievably good at relieving stress. The more stressed out I am the better it works, and the more I dont feel like doing it the better I feel if I go do it anyway.

Yea! Lately I was feeling really stressed. I have been busy with taking a class, working, and other such things. After wearing a diaper I felt really relaxed, even after I wasn't wearing it. I've been feeling so much better now that I wear a diaper when I can.

Yes, I would agree that for most of us a diaper is the answer. But somtimes while I'm at work and stressed just thinking about being in my diaper makes me relax. Best of luck with the new assistant :rolleyes: .

Very good point, Three Rivers! I forgot about those times when I couldn't wear to relax, but just thinking about the next time I would have the opportunity helped out a lot.

Stressed!

I have just had one.

Frilly

I like diapers, so whenever affordable, I'm wearing 24/7, so I start by chaigngn in to a fresh dry diaper.

Then I pop-in my pacifier if it isn't already there, I grab my stuffed wolf, Flop, and hug him real tight, and Turn on some cartoons!

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE using diapers to relax! I put on a couple diapers at a time to make it really thick. then I fill up my baby bottles with juice, milk, pop, chocolate milk or just whatever I have. I will then suck on a pacifier and read a diaper story, or color in my coloring book. I do this in the middle of the day or just before I go to bed and last of all, to relax myself to sleep I masage my tinkle until I reach a climax and slowly drift off to slumber land. It feels great! :closedeyes:

Gotta go with the joint ( small one mind!) Chilled glass of wine, soft lighting and music. Nothing beats sitting on the beach listening to the sound of the waves though, that was how i relaxed after a hard day when i lived in Hastings on the south east coast of england. :)

that's definitely one of the greatest aspects of living on a coast. Just heading out at 8 or so and watching the sunset (I'm assuming that hastings is on the west coast of England... forgive me if I'm wrong.)

that's definitely one of the greatest aspects of living on a coast. Just heading out at 8 or so and watching the sunset (I'm assuming that hastings is on the west coast of England... forgive me if I'm wrong.)

No definately on the south east coast of england. I love watching sunset/sunrise they just kinda put things in perspective

I relax by listening to some German music yes the industrial rock type!

A glad of vodka and coke!

And some good company!

and wearing an abri x plus!

I am in Heaven........................................................................

I relax by listening to some German music yes the industrial rock type!

A glass of vodka and coke!

And some good company!

and wearing an abri x plus!

I am in Heaven........................................................................