LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aww So Cute

75% if not more of the products in the usa come from china, in order for it to be a price you want to pay it has to be made over seas you could not afford usa made products. on a side note ill have a onesie simular to that one and at a better price and when I ship I use current shipping rates.

Good segment on the news last night about the company in Italy that makes about 80% or more of the world's glasses and sun glasses including Ray Bans, Tiffany, and most of the other brands.

I wonder what happened to all the hype walmart was getting. I read they made a announcement they would be manufacturing their own items here in the states. Starting with linens from a factory in Tennessee. Its nice to hear but probably over stated in exactly how much of their merchandise would. Be made here by their own factories. I personally wouldn't mind paying more for USA made items. Knowing someone here has a job. Trade is imbalanced big time, import fees should be imposed. Since China is unfair in their currency and trade balance. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'd really like to try the diapers, but the cost is just insane. Even Bellissimos are cheaper, and shipping on those is free. The 15% off coupon code does not remotely offset the insane price. They will need to find a way to be more competitive, or they will go under.

I'd really like to try the diapers, but the cost is just insane. Even Bellissimos are cheaper, and shipping on those is free. The 15% off coupon code does not remotely offset the insane price. They will need to find a way to be more competitive, or they will go under.
Yep i would be a constant buyer but the shipping and no cases make me go else ware. Even though I am incontinent I like to wear diapers that make me feel good. I've been wearing plain diapers for so long it is nice to have options these days when it comes to color and pattern. These are really good idea and I think they've definitely got something there just really need to work on the price.

75% if not more of the products in the usa come from china, in order for it to be a price you want to pay it has to be made over seas you could not afford usa made products. on a side note ill have a onesie simular to that one and at a better price and when I ship I use current shipping rates.

Id have to disagree... I feel thats a line fed to us by companie execs holding MBAs. We could easily produce and afford products from the US, especially if the owners were willing to not make obscene profits. Shipping increases alone have reduced the profit margins and wages have remained stagnant in this country for the industrial working class.

Werent bambino diapers/secure products made in the US originally? I havent seen Bambinos prices go up or down based on the move to China.

Personally my European made Abena onesies are my favorite, as theyve actually lasted. Every other onesie Ive tried gives out after a year or two of fairly light use. Chinese made generally means poorly made, IMO.

Outsourcing overseas is getting more expensive anyhow (increasing wages, shipping costs, etc) - there are articles all over that you can read about the increasing costs of outsourcing...and so I would bet that Made in the USA will mean something again someday.

Nah, they will just move to Mexico again or make bigger ships than they already have to compensate on fuel costs. For now, out sourcing is becoming more expensive, but I think the real cost of outsourcing from the company's perspective has always been logistical nightmares, poor communication between factory and designer, and bringing too many novices on board. That is why the products made in China by companies here in the US usually suck.

I did the one buttons came broken . and seems little big

Sizing onesies is difficult because everyone is built differently. I suppose big is better if you wear bulky diapers underneath. I've been making my own onesies so I am well aware of how difficult it is to size them so they fit properly. My first two were a bit loose in the crotch but that's easy enough to fix. Also, I made the crotch area a bit too wide. The closer to your body contours a onesie is, the better it will fit.