LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Disneyland Trip

So it is that time of the year when my wife and I celebrate our marriage. This year marks 5. Well we decided that we wanted to take a fun trip, no kids, I have never been to Disneyland but she has. Well we are going to spend 10 days together to mark the occasion by going on a road trip from here in Utah to California. Well it is a bit of a drive so i was planning on wearing for the whole drive. I am the diaper lover and she loves the diaper lover. Well as we were making final arrangement's she brought up that we should both wear diapers to Disneyland so we don't have to waist time at the bathrooms. Well I thought awesome idea, but I was wondering what all of you thought? Have any of you done something like that? Thanks for the feedback.

first of all the bathrooms at disneyland are HUGE with loads of stalls and generally almost no wait... so thats not a good 'excuse'... second of all its HOT at disneyland anytime from now until say... october.... and the colder the climate you are from the hotter it is.... so you are going to be HOT already, than stuffed in a diaper, than walking around and around and around with all that sweat causing chafing and rubbing... than you are going to wet this diaper... which will make you even hotter and going to smell even WORSE because it IS so hot out... than you are still going to need to go into the bathroom to change...

I've done it, daddy and I did 8 days in Disneyland in June 2011 and other Southern California attractions and I was diapered the whole time. The biggest issue I ran into was a nasty friction rash from the diaper rubbing against my legs with all the extra walking we did there. Also remember that the inspect your bag at the gate, so if your embarrassed about them seeing your changes that might be an issue. I didn't have a problem with it and they never said anything.

*huggles*

michelle

I have been there many many times diapered! and as others have said it will be hot and if you are diapered it can be even worse! there has been a few times i started out diapered and within a short time i was taking my diaper off.

with that being said, I LOVE LOVE being there diapered, it feels so right being a little boy there!!

You can go to the first aid room (real close to the baby changing area) and ask for a private bathroom, they have 3-4 of them and they all have a giant changing table/bench in them, I use those for my diaper changes and no one is the wiser, there is trash cans to dispose of your used crinkles in the bathroom.

I go to Disneyland at least 2 times a month and I am always diapered. Have never had a problem. When a wore disposables changing was easy. The bathrooms are huge and no cares what you are doing they are in and out and back to the park. Now that I wear only cloth diapers I just make sure they will be thick enough to last for how long I plan on stating in the park. Since I live in the area we do not spend all day in the park like we used to, maybe 10 hours at the most.

I would judge it by ear. Take the diapers so you can use them, but like some said amusement parks can get really hot and diapers would only amplify that heat, and urine smells horrid in hot weather. However if it is nice outside, then I would diaper up at the park in a second. If they become an issue you can always stop wearing them as you guys are not dependent on them.

first of all the bathrooms at disneyland are HUGE with loads of stalls and generally almost no wait... so thats not a good 'excuse'... second of all its HOT at disneyland anytime from now until say... october.... and the colder the climate you are from the hotter it is.... so you are going to be HOT already, than stuffed in a diaper, than walking around and around and around with all that sweat causing chafing and rubbing... than you are going to wet this diaper... which will make you even hotter and going to smell even WORSE because it IS so hot out... than you are still going to need to go into the bathroom to change...

Thanks for the advice. The weather here in Utah is a little hotter and dryer and i wear on a regular basis as i am a cable guy and work doesn't like us to use the customers bathrooms. I Think i will come prepared to wear. I know that we are going to be wearing for the drive down there especially since we are going the long way trough Tahoe and then down the coast to Disney. I am getting so excited we are leaving in 18 days and we are going to be gone for 9 days. I am making up for all of the overtime that i have had to put in this last year.

Disney world was the best with us. My wife told them before hand that I was a diaper wearer 24-7. So when we got there we had a great room with beautiful view of the lake. The one bed had a full cover plastic sheet on it that looked a lot like it came from comco. There were two waist cans in the bathroom one marked used diapers.

...she brought up that we should both wear diapers to Disneyland so we don't have to waist time at the bathrooms.

...I was wondering what all of you thought?

Make sure you FedEx a case of your favorite premium brand directly to your hotel, where they will then either hold it for you...OR deliver it directly to your room (if you're staying at the Walt Disney World Resort), upon your arrival.

Hit the waterparks last, or in the middle of the trip... They're fun and all, you just don't want to be sunburned the whole time you're there. But i'm thinking of the one in florida, that's a lot closer to the equator.

Congrats on your trip and anniversary! As for the weather down here, it really is hit and miss. The weather the last few years has really been weird. Along the coast it has been pleasant and cool (as expected) but further inland it comes and goes.

I was at Knotts berry farm last month and it was really nice :) not hot at all, pleasant yet busy (I went for the Ford car show they have every year) and had dinner at the Chicken dinner restaurant (always yummy). My point is, Knotts isn't far from Disneyland, so I use that as a gage for weather. As things have been going though, who knows???!! I am expecting a typical "June gloom' and it being cloudy and over cast (yet humid, which is uncommon here) most of the month. It's only been 'Hot' the last week or so, but that has only lasted a day or 2, then it switches to something cooler.

I don't for see any Santa Ana winds (Hot and dry) so you might really be in for a really pleasant visit, fun play time and celebration of your anniversary! :D

Heed the comments above though, because things do change and it can get hot in Anaheim, but looking at the weather forecast it looks like it will be in the high 70's to low 80's during the day and in the 60's at night, so I would definitely wear shorts for the day but carry a sweater or long sleeve shirt / sweat shirt for evenings. It has been humid here the last few years, which is not typical, as it's usually warm and dry...I gues s"global warming' is to blame on that :P who knows.

Everything changes, but on average it shouldn't be to bad this time of year (it worse in August) and most of all...

HAVE F*U*N! :D

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I already figured it would be unbearable diapered in early July there, but has anyone tried using training pants at Disneyland around that time?

I do have a fantasy of doing a Disney World vacation to Florida in January or February so we could do it padded, too.... and the idea of having diapers shipped is awesome, thanks!

It was a fun trip and I was able to wear most of the time. My wife wore just a couple of times during the trip but it was only while we were driving. The weather was amazing and the view along hwy. 101 was even more amazing. It was a memorable trip, we still have a little star fish skeleton on our dash from the trip

• Like 1