LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wtf Is A Munch?

generally just a gathering of like minded people (AKA AB/DL's) at a place that serves food, preferably a buffet style place, so that everyone can get something to eat and sit and chat about what ever and share an experiance in a positive, neutral, safe environment. Dress is usually casual, diapers optional but encouraged :P and it's just a casual meeting so you can know and feel that you are not alone and all the people whos' posts you read on line (like this one) are actually real 100% 3D people who you have something in common with.

Hope this helps

So if I'm reading this right Mr Square Duck IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME is that there are only two real people on this thread.

Rock Paper Scissors to see who wins. You type your answer in first and then I'll type in mine. We're on the honor system here.

Ps. Wouldn't also known as Abdl for like minded people be akaabdlflmp instead of aka Abdl? I feel like your tacking on the for like minded people part without abbreviating it as part of the acronym...rather like a machine....

Well, square duck probably no more uses that name in his adult world than I do Dill Pickle...I simply don't need my adulterous, priggish president figuring out that I LIKE to wear diapers....

It is worth remembering that the internet remembers ALMOST EVERYTHING for a Very long time.

personally i find the idea of the munch thing a bit awkward.... but then again as for me this is a sexual role play scenario just hanging out while others are wearing diapers would just be weird.

1. Why am I the only one who uses my real name?

2. Rock Paper Scissors does not compute? Ha! Knew you were a Square duck machine!

3. I knew I was crazy to think others like me existed. Rubber room in my future? By room do you mean pants?

4. Machines are nicer than people? That is yet to be proven except when conveyor belts and cartoon gloved hands are involved.

5. For a simple explanation that got really wordy. TLDR. If only there was a function where people could meet in public and meet face to face. Maybe have something to eat. But since I am now convinced that none of this is real, well that would never happen.

6. The premise could be awkward. What if other people- who clearly don't exist as we have already established but this is hypothetical- only have the diaper or age play in common? I'm reasonably sure that there are gay people in this world who don't just hang out and talk about being gay. If they have nothing else in common besides the thing that puts them in a societal subgroup...lunch is gonna get quiet.

personally i find the idea of the munch thing a bit awkward.... but then again as for me this is a sexual role play scenario just hanging out while others are wearing diapers would just be weird.

Well actually with out explaining it, in the simplest terms to answer... Meeting & Lunch= Munch. If later in the evening then I guess its a Minner! :P

Repaid....munch is a word in its own right...so the evening munch is a winner!

Now, personalias, if you want to know if any of us are real, find someone near you to meet. I went to the Keswick, VA horse show last night and live and work near Charlottesville, VA. We have ( or maybe had) an organization called CUFF in town -- it stands for Charlottesville underground Fetish Foundation. Club 216 (BYOB) is where you would go to meet a gay partner.

But before I tell you my name, tell us something about yourself...for you to know my name requires a degree of earned trust.