LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You're Hungry....

I have an odd schedule and don't eat at regular hours, so I get hungry at wierd times :blush: I also (unfortunately) eat cheap and fast stuff most of the time since when I do get to eat its usually at work and I only get a 1/2 hour to eat...so it's usually fast food, which I am tired of :P

So the other day I was hungry for ....'something' different, and I was reading about what to do with left over bacon grease, and someone wrote a simple recipe for biscuits and gravy, well guess what I had for dinner ! Y*U*M! baked some good biscuits and stirred up the gravy and WHAM....Dinner..and I was happy! :D

tonight was the same, I didn't eat much, and so didn't get hungry until late, then I was STARVED! So I just went out looking for .....'something' and finally got back a bit ago from the store with a can of Clam Chowder, some garlic flavored triscuits (Y*U*M!) and a few small individual slices of assorted cheese....WHAM! DINNER and damn was it good! :D

Chowder is gone, triscuit crackers are gone and the cheese is gone, and again I am happy! :D

I guess I could use a dessert, but I don't want to go out again...and nothing is open anyhow :P

Sooooooooo....anyone get those odd cravings but you don't know what you want...your pallet (stomach) is screaming for that certain "something' and yo don't know what it is....then you end up cobbling something together that just 'does it' and you feel a heck of a lot better, and it's NOT junk food :P

Is there a particular food you crave occasionally, or a favorite recipe you make on special times to fill that certain 'something' need to satisfy your stomach or ....what ever ;)

Share!

I already know about DD and his Shepard pie :P

On a plate, spread out a packet of cream cheese, put a can of chilies and tomatoes or just a jar of salsa on next. Then brown hamburger and layer that on, top with a bag of shredded cheese. Heat it up til it's all melty and eat with tortilla chips. Yummy!

When I was young I could guzzle a half gallon of milk anytime- now I hate it :screwy: so when my body needs more dairy products I crave cereal and milk :whistling One or two bowls and the rest of the milk spoils while the cereal turns into a dry snack food :lol: The other day I was hungry and headed for another cheeseburger but it just wasn't appealing <_< I couldn't decide what I wanted so I went to a buffet instead, and the shrimp hit the spot :thumbsup:

I'm not big on eating. Not sure why, grew up in a house hold with a French mother and a father who loved to cook and everyone on both sides of my family love food. I just don't have any interest. In any event I do LOVE drinks, particularly tea and coffee so when I get any food cravings it's always for stuff I like to eat with tea or coffee. For example I really like shortbread and English style scones (the sort that look more like biscuits rather than giant pastries with fruit baked into them). I'm super lactose allergic so I can't do clotted cream but I do really like to put jam on them.

Doesn't really have anything to do with French food specifically. I don't like any food. I eat to survive, don't really derive much pleasure from it. There was plenty of variety in food growing up from southern american to various asian to various european styles.

Like Square_duck, I have a really weird schedule with days where I come home at 3 along with days I come home late, so I eat at weird times. I also live in essentially a hotel room, so I'm limited to what I can cook abd store at any given time. (Mini-fridge and microwave with a donated electric skillet) I do come up with some decent vittles, though when I don't feel like cooking, I live downtown so I'm not too far from other options.

Like Square_duck, I have a really weird schedule with days where I come home at 3 along with days I come home late, so I eat at weird times. I also live in essentially a hotel room, so I'm limited to what I can cook abd store at any given time. (Mini-fridge and microwave with a donated electric skillet) I do come up with some decent vittles, though when I don't feel like cooking, I live downtown so I'm not too far from other options.