LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recent Cruise

• 2 weeks later...

People like that are exactly why people with alternative lifestyles will never be completely accepted. Drives me nuts.

I'm no historian, but I bet that same quote has been uttered in reference to homosexuals and transgendered people. As long as they're not hurting any one, who cares? They're braver than me.

its a cruise.. they will never see those people again and they aren't at any risk of seeing someone they know if they were walking around main street in their home town. They weren't doing anything illegal, and weren't being obscene from what it sounds... i'm guessing there are hundreds of people on that cruise who were engaging in 'alternative' lifestyles and behaviors and you never even knew.... these people just chose to wear more flamboyant clothing (for lack of a better word).

I'm no historian, but I bet that same quote has been uttered in reference to homosexuals and transgendered people. As long as they're not hurting any one, who cares? They're braver than me.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't understand when people say stuff like this in public hinders acceptance. How does anyone become accepted without coming out? Because these guys come out and actually enjoy themselves that somehow ruins someone else's chance of what hiding at home? There are certainly a time and place which are better than others but I see no issue here. I've done this many times in vegas and seen it at Gay pride. I say people like this pave the way to acceptance. Try it its not easy and believe it or not many people I've met out in public thinks it's fantastic. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Just remember not to FLUSH the/a diaper down the toilet !

The modern vessels use a vacuum flush system and diapers really jam the system up.

Aye matey you be walking the plank when they find out you are the one causing the good ship lolly pop to flood sewage

Just remember not to FLUSH the/a diaper down the toilet !

The modern vessels use a vacuum flush system and diapers really jam the system up.

Aye matey you be walking the plank when they find out you are the one causing the good ship lolly pop to flood sewage

• 2 weeks later...

In review what a shame that you did not get pictures of them (the cruise boat sissies) . They could not have complained much being in a public place and openly exhibiting themselves.

Who knows they might even have posed for you - or later posed with you tee hee !

Not trying to rain on the cruise here, but I think they weren't doing this just for nothing. I think it's more likely they were doing a kind of "charity dare", where they were looking for donations in exchange for doing something really silly. Going on a cruise all dressed up like little princesses could easily get you 5 grand for a children's hospital or so.

Yeah.... I'm thinking they did it because that's who they are inside. They saw an opportunity to truly be themselves for once (in public), and were brave enough to go for it.

This would be a lot of fun, to be honest, I just might would have wanted to join in. A few caveats, though: from what I understand, "sissy" dress-up tends to be considered as submissive in roleplay, and I'm not interested in submitting to anyone or for that matter being submitted to or even engaging in roleplay at all.

• 2 weeks later...