LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping

76 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like to sleep with?

• Teddy Bear
    • Binky
    • Both

Mine actually isn't a teddy bear. Its a husky toy from Build-a-bear. And he even has a heartbeat. I bought 1 of those hearts where if you hug him it sounds like he has a heartbeat. He also barks if I press his left paw :).

I voted for both. But I don't have a teddy per say, but rather a stuffed husky dog I've had since I was little. Also, I'm very much a bankie baby. I've got two very favorite ones I don't sleep without. One my grandma made me and the other is a silky trimmed baby blue baby blanket. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I normally sleep with just my paci. I have a tendency to toss and turn when I sleep so trying to sleep with a teddy or toy doesn't really work for me. But my paci helps to soothe me and makes me feel comfortable.

I put "both", but the plushies I choose to sleep with vary: either my tiger, one of my two Cabbage Patch dolls, or my teddy. I also have a Build-A-Bear bunny that I sleep with when I want something especially soft.

• 1 year later...

A binky, by far.

It is really difficult for me to sleep without a pacifier, even in full adult mode. I am to some degree emotionally dependent on it - I can sleep without it but I generally do not sleep restfully.