LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Hate England

Not sure where you're located, but I had the same thing in Canary Wharf. Out on the balcony with the gas heater and BBQ all set-up.... then BAM. BBQ gets ruined in the 60 seconds or so it takes me to find something to cover it with.

we must have had it lucky in the midlands,apart from a cloudbreak at about 10am while i was on a train weve had it nice and sunny,just the wind chill kept the temperature at about 8c.also walking through birmingham town centre,saw a guy wearing just a powder blue tshirt and a nappy.

Sometimes it happens here too where I live in the Pacific Northwest. Things dry pretty fast when it's hot out or warm and we have sunshine.

I too, reside in the Pacific Northwest, and as Spokane Girl said, we do get sunshine. When the sun shows itself after a rain here, there is no place more beautiful... to me anyway.

As i as always say, the weather is unpredictable here in the UK. It can be annoying sometimes although what annoys me the most is the Met Office (weather centre) can't get the weather right half of the time! One day it could be warm and sunny and the next day it could be snowing and then the next day it could be sunny again. Confuses me. Global warming at its best! :P

Tip: Don't build house on flat ground and specially not at sea level..

Midwestern USA, and those pictures are hundreds of feet above sea level.

Weather is the thing which everyone talks about, but nobody does anything about :P

Today's forecast: 100% chance of weather, with a 50% chance of anything and everything :lol:

A saying by Ben Franklin: Some people are weather-wise, but most people are otherwise ;)

lanthey theres this fing in da telly it's after da news it's called the weather forcast it gives u a idea if it going to rain or not and what time to expect it but ders also a few rules u needs to follow 1 if the england cricket team

• Like 1

lanthey theres this fing in da telly it's after da news it's called the weather forcast it gives u a idea if it going to rain or not and what time to expect it but ders also a few rules u needs to follow 1 if the england cricket team

Glad you got your BBQ done :thumbsup: Before you plan the next one, shop for a small pop-up awning :huh: If you have it ready for the next time, then it will not rain- Murphy's law :roflmao:

Take it out of the attic and put it in a downstairs closet where you could get it quickly if you wanted to. You don't have to use it, just have it where you could ;) This is as sure-fire a way as I know to prevent rain, though if you get a drought you may want to put it back in the attic :whistling:especially if the neighbors know and their flowers are dying from the lack of rain you caused :roflmao:

• Like 1