LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*story Removed* Apologise

Over here in "the colonies", The drunken rednecks keep one thing in mind no matter how drunk they are. Four out of five doors they go knocking on in a drunken stupor have an armed person standing behind the door ready to put a cap in their ass!

• Like 1

Yeah clearly if there were guns involved here it would of been of great assistance... What we need is this minor disturbance turn into shooting that would really help everyone involved

• Like 1

Yeah clearly if there were guns involved here it would of been of great assistance... What we need is this minor disturbance turn into shooting that would really help everyone involved

• Like 3

Oh goody, an argument about gun control because two drunken idiots come over to a neighbors house because they didn't like something he did.

Unfortunately, when that documentary was broadcast, I had a feeling something like this would happen, and I did address my concerns at the time, though I didn't imagine anything like this would happen to 2 of the nicest people you could wish to meet, as Elfking said. That news article has made my blood boil at a personal level, as I have had the pleasure of staying at their Portsmouth nursery three times.

Sorry, I can't hear you over your narcissism. The article states that both guys were drunk at the time. There's no 'automatically assuming' to be done, or does "The court heard Mr Miller had drank half a bottle of vodka and Mr Gray had consumed eight pints of strong cider on the day of the incident" not count? And forgive me for sounding 'insipid' (hint: that's not the word you were looking for), mr straight white Christian who's had nothing to worry about but his money all his life.

Way off dude...

On the topic at hand...

This looks to be a case of 'Going after too hard of a sentence.' It's similar to what happened with Casey Anthony: They went after murder instead of neglect, and so she got off.

Similarly, nobody in this case was assaulted. Someone was accidentally pushed down by a swung open door. It may be breaking and entering or harassment, but it's not assault.

On the topic at hand...

This looks to be a case of 'Going after too hard of a sentence.' It's similar to what happened with Casey Anthony: They went after murder instead of neglect, and so she got off.

Similarly, nobody in this case was assaulted. Someone was accidentally pushed down by a swung open door. It may be breaking and entering or harassment, but it's not assault.

Maybe they'll get it right the second time! :P

This is the most insipid comment I've read on this board. And I've read most of forbidden fruit's post. You mean to automatically assume that gun owners are alcoholics?