LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex ....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As others have said, there would definitely be an interesting exploratory period. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't darn curious to see what it feels like to pee as a woman.

Of course, I'm hoping that this would be a short term transformation. I don't think I could adapt to having to live as the opposite sex for the rest of my life...after a few weeks, I'm sure I'd go crazy and end up locked in a padded room yelling "has anyone seen my penis!?" to myself over and over again. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lol these responses are awesome. No lie. I'd probably masturbate. Then I'd pee standing up. I'd probably try to do tricks like pee on bushes, into a lake, off a balcony, then eventually a diaper. Lol, then Id probably end the day the way I started just to make sure to remember.

*shrugs*

like most folks here, play with myself! see if what i know is what actually works lol then have some fun with my boobs, see what i can shove up there, more self-abuse, then call my girlfriend and see when she'll come by and have some fun sexy time together ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...