LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Chat Room

DailyDi

I am getting quite fed up with waking up each morning to an inbox full of complaints about the chat room. If new members can't read and follow the rules; and older members can't lighten up a bit on the drama I will be forced to return to the old system of a locked chat-room with limited access to keep out the trolls, duplicate account makers and other annoyances.

I agree with Lanthey that people react way out of proportion to the actual offence om PMing without permission... Even I've done it I think. (Over react that is)

• Like 1

In all honesty, if the chat room were to go subscription only, I would be hard-pressed to pay for the current chat, since I already can talk to the people I talk to in chat on an instant messenger.

You are already in the Verifies status that would have access to a restricted chat room. Long-standing members would also be eligible for free upgrades based on reputation and behavior.

You are already in the Verifies status that would have access to a restricted chat room. Long-standing members would also be eligible for free upgrades based on reputation and behavior.

Oh you dun member do you. Back in mid 2011, someone hacked into my DD account and apparently used the chat room or something to that effect so you closed my old Alice-chan account, I had to make a new one, and then you let me change the name of this new account back to Alice-chan from alicek.chan. And I member the weekend in December of 08 when I first joined here. >.> That was the first weekend I even learned that there was such a thing as being AB on the internet... anyways heres the thread:

• 2 weeks later...

It's more an annoyance thing, because with this software, a PM switches windows, so it takes people off guard, especially if they're in the middle of typing something.

I gotta agree, the whole drama thing sometimes dives me nuts. It's one of the reasons why I don't talk too too much in chat, and why I took a break from the chat room altogether for a few months. I've been a member here for almost 5 years now, and I know I'm not as active on the forums as I used to be, but I tend to see drama a LOT. I know, it's "online drama" and it's bound to happen, but for members to report one another rather than either letting it go or coming to a resolution like mature folks is just silly.

What I think might me needed is more mods, I think at the moment there are only a couple of them and if neither are in then arguments easily get out of hand and cause everyone to join in.

We do have a system to report people who violate this policy. On every user's profile page on the bottom right hand corner is a little link that says, "Report This Member". When a user violates a policy, it is up to the person who got violated to either report the member using this link, or report the member to a moderator who is online at the time. This system is also way of tracking people who have multiple offenses so appropriate action can be taken.

I do also ask members to not report a first offense, If a person PM's and then apologizes, and does nothing further to you or another member, let it go people!

It seems to me that many users of our Chatroom are not willing to try to resolve problems on their own before reporting someone else. I guess that should be expected when it is equally obvious that many who go into Chat don't bother to read the rules they are agreeing to first :o