LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dls From Generation To Generation

Guest aielen

Not that I know of. It is/was never something I ever discussed with either my parents or my siblings.

Know I'm 'grown up' I certainly would nt discuss it with them, it's something I share with just my gorgeous g/f

I know my sister would make these goofy cartoon noises, and make something that sounds like babytalk, mostly to be funny and playfully annoy my mother. I don't think she is AB or DL, I think she has other regressive tendencies like watching old disney cartoons like Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers and Talespin. Heck, I watch Gummi Bears. I think she satisfies regressive tendencies in other ways than being AB/DL.

I'm the only one in my family with a diaper fetish but my brother has his own kinks and alternate lifestyle that is far from the acceptable levels of society "normal". So maybe there is some sort of genetic predisposition to having a "kink", my feelings towards diapers and this lifestyle is not a choice for me and my brothers are not a choice for him either. It could be due to some outside influence during childhood, though nothing really concrete comes to mind. I dont think anyone really knows why we are like this but I think the important thing to do is accept who you are and enjoy your kinks without feeling bad for yourself or guilty.

I would never want my children to be or do something that is not natural to them. This lifestyle is part of who I am, not part of who I want others to be. My child could end up being into BDSM; I don't really want to know, as long as they are not in any real danger.

I have a large extended family, and the chances of one of them being a AB or DL...I think is possible. I would however not wish it on kids if I have any. If they were, I would be accepting of it though.....because hey, if it makes your life happy, have at it.

i love to read so therefore I KNOW my kids will obviously love to read.

I hate ketchup so therefor i KNOW my kids will obviously hate ketchup.

I don't like to drive so therefore i KNOW my kids will obviously hate to drive.

I love spongebob so therefore i KNOW my kids will obviously love spongebob.

See what i'm doing here?

It doesn't work and to assume your child will love or hate anything simple because you do..

and than to try and mold that child into loving or hating something.... rather than allowing them to make the choice.... and especially something that involves a particular either fetish object, or even just a certain type of underwear (depending on how you view it).

I don't see any evidence of this in my extended family, but anything is possible :whistling: I do know that we had an older female relative who had Incon issues in her last several years of life, and she stubbornly refused to even consider using any kind of protection :screwy: And my oldest sister feels similarly- whatever issues she had a couple years back are solved and she was dead-set against diapers, though I think she would be OK with me were it to become known :blush:

As strange as my extended family is, it seems that those who marry into it are similar :roflmao: though none seem to be into this 'strangeness' except me :huh: Oh well, we've got the rest so now I guess we've got it all :D

BTW- I like Sarah's take on patenting inre this :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

well my brother found me fabricating my own diapers one day and he didn't think anything of it. In fact he wanted me to make one for him too. It was a long time ago though so his opinion has probably changed if he even remembers it.

I guess I'm just exceptionally tired or overthinking this, but why would you want to share a (what is for a decent amount of people who are abdl) fetish with your child...? To even consider your child's fetishes or even another siblings like that to me is weird, and to hope for it is weirder...but then again, like i said, maybe I'm just over thinking...or being realistic xD i always thought fetishes were a sexual thing...and i know even though I'm a triplet and we're all identical...that'd still be odd for me.

Please feel free to yell at me :)

That's neat that you and your sister have the same "interests" for no other reason than it maked the world seem a lot smaller. How long have you guys known that the other one is into the same thing. Do you guys go to munches and parties together? Do you have any other sibs and do they know?

Me, no one in family that I know is into diapers or ABDL stuff. However, I have one brother who is openly gay and another that is experimenting. I know it's not quite the same thing, but I doubt it's entirely a coincidence that multiple family members have interests outside the realm of normal.

I do wonder what it would be like to have a kid who is an ABDL. Not that I want to take pleasure in that... I certainly would never impose my fetish. But I could save the kid a lot of heart ache by sharing my wisdom. On the other hand my wife is pretty vanilla an merely puts up with my fetish so I don't think she'd be too trilled

With something as rare as Dl or Ab the chances of two inthe same family is small and probably even less on a generational basis. I would expect that it is simply fluke that you and your sister aer DL. I would however like to say that hoping your child is ABDL is not good. It risks you PLANNING for it, which is not appropriate and borders on far worse. Keep it away from the kids and let them develop their own kinks and weirdnesses on their own.

I dont think there is any genetic influence in this and Im not that convinced on environmental pressures either

ahh nature v. nurture...

i also thought that someone could be genetically predisposed to developing 'kinks' sexually, but that they needed the environmental 'kick' to put that predisposition into action...

ex. your brain is genetically hardwired to be 'kinky' (for lack of a better word), but the specific kink depends on exposure at the right time and place in ones childhood or early adolescent years..

Our family is not really open to "kink." As a child, I liked to wear dresses. It wasn't greeted with much joy. For that reason, I concluded that telling my family I'd like to wear (and use) diapers would not be a great idea. Everyone thinks that I "outgrew" my cross-dressing phase after I started college back in the late 1970s, but the reality is, I kept it hidden,--especially now, since I cross-dress as someone "much younger" than an adult. (Can you imagine a 53-year-old winning on "Toddlers and Tiaras?" Look out Honey Boo-Boo!)